This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

good wireless headset.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. good wireless headset.
2 years ago#1
Whats a good and not so expensive wireless headset? are the sony pulse elite good for pc game play? Do they keep the 7.1 surround sound when plugged into pc?
Its all About the U!!
PSN&XBL: KingOfZer0
2 years ago#2
Logitech g930 is pretty solid.
2 years ago#3
I hear a lot of bad things about that headset. Don't know if I want to invest in it.
Its all About the U!!
2 years ago#4
Skullcandy PLYR2s are about the best wireless headset I'm aware of. I personally use a set of Corsair Vengeance 2000s and have had no issues with them, so they're also a good option.
Fear is a leash.
2 years ago#5
KingOfZer0 posted...
I hear a lot of bad things about that headset. Don't know if I want to invest in it.

I've had mine for 2 years, still goin strong. I know some other fellas around here have it as well. I'm sure there's better options though. I'ma logitech fanboy.
2 years ago#6
The G930 is pretty good. What bad things have you heard?
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs
2 years ago#7
Pyrotechnixxx posted...
Skullcandy PLYR2s are about the best wireless headset I'm aware of. I personally use a set of Corsair Vengeance 2000s and have had no issues with them, so they're also a good option.

I had the plyr 1 and the mic was way too low. Brought this up with all information of what I've done and skullcandy just gave me a generic answer of check mic settings after I told them I had the mic all the way up. Good thing I bought through newegg as they gave me an RMA for refund fast.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
2 years ago#8
Dragnfyr posted...
The G930 is pretty good. What bad things have you heard?

Audio cutting out a lot. Mic problems. The usual with wireless mics I guess.
Its all About the U!!
2 years ago#9
KingOfZer0 posted...

Fortunately you don't need to invest in it you just need to buy it.
What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?
2 years ago#10
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B003VANOFY/ref=br_lf_m_8581771011_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=1747728002&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=8581771011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0RR16F2E3SGN66SE0CQ0

Deal of the day
(N/A)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. good wireless headset.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived