This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Graphics in Titanfall are not that bad, at least the new maps

#21HaMMeRHeaD25Posted 3/10/2014 6:45:46 AM
Titanfall still doesn't look very good. Pass
---
Ya ave a license fa dem dubs?
#22ObtikPosted 3/10/2014 7:15:33 AM
Too bad in true PC fashion everyone with a brain will run on low settings to avoid input lag. gonna look somewhat similiar to the bone version just like bf4 does.
#23ClouddxPosted 3/10/2014 7:17:41 AM
Obtik posted...
Too bad in true PC fashion everyone with a brain will run on low settings to avoid input lag. gonna look somewhat similiar to the bone version just like bf4 does.

What does this even mean? If you can run a game maxed out at 120fps why would you lower the settings?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#24SinisterSlayPosted 3/10/2014 7:19:08 AM
Obtik posted...

In my experience, Lag works better than high framerates. Just abuse your own lag. Get your framerate nice an low (preferably CPU bottleneck to slow down packets) so you get nice and inconsistent lag.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#25Bazooka_PenguinPosted 3/10/2014 7:22:48 AM
Obtik posted...

Graphical features aren't inherently tied to input lag, barring V-sync, if you count it as a graphical feature... As long as you get a sufficiently high FPS you shouldn't encounter any problems.
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#26SinisterSlayPosted 3/10/2014 7:26:59 AM
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
Obtik posted...

Graphical features aren't inherently tied to input lag, barring V-sync, if you count it as a graphical feature... As long as you get a sufficiently high FPS you shouldn't encounter any problems.

Don't think I've ever noticed input lag until around 5fps.
Until that point your mouse operates at a higher priority so it always gets first dibs on the CPU.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#27-CJF-Posted 3/10/2014 7:32:28 AM
From what I can see, people are capping it out at 60fps with a GTX 760 so I'm not sure how that requires SLI or is poorly optimized, especially when you compare it with newer games like Metro LL and Crysis 3.
#28ObtikPosted 3/10/2014 7:51:03 AM
Obtik posted...

Theoretically, maybe, except that they are. Thats why all comp players play on low-medium settings and even sometimes 720p.
Ultra settings especially give some input lag
#29ClouddxPosted 3/10/2014 7:53:59 AM(edited)
Obtik posted...
Obtik posted...

Theoretically, maybe, except that they are. Thats why all comp players play on low-medium settings and even sometimes 720p.

No they don't, and comp players play on lower settings for a visual advantage. And using a lower resolution makes for easier headshots, it has nothing to do with input lag.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#30ObtikPosted 3/10/2014 7:56:25 AM
Clouddx posted...
Obtik posted...
Obtik posted...

No they don't, and comp players play on lower settings for a visual advantage. And using a lower resolution makes for easier headshots, it has nothing to do with input lag.

lelelelel yes post processing and and hbao and all that has NO effect on input lag. So true. Please everyone use these settings if you're on the other team.