This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Titanfall sustain popularity on the PC platform?

#31ClouddxPosted 3/11/2014 5:09:29 AM
cynicwithin2000 posted...
Don't know, don't care. It's fun to play. When it is no longer fun to play, I won't play it again. Who cares if it is some super-leet competitive fps. Look at CS. That is pretty much considered the epitome of competitive fps on pc right now and it's one of the more boring games I've ever played. I find it hilarious that people still care about competitive fps games anymore. I guess that they just like hiding in corners for entire games trying to get a couple kills. Personally, I'll take fun over that crap any day of the week. But, then again, I don't define myself by my kdr in video games like most teens and twenty-somethings these days.

How do you camp in competitive CS and win? Me thinks you've never actually played a comp game of CS in your life.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#32RankorrPosted 3/11/2014 5:17:43 AM
Clouddx posted...
Don't know, don't care. It's fun to play. When it is no longer fun to play, I won't play it again. Who cares if it is some super-leet competitive fps. Look at CS. That is pretty much considered the epitome of competitive fps on pc right now and it's one of the more boring games I've ever played. I find it hilarious that people still care about competitive fps games anymore. I guess that they just like hiding in corners for entire games trying to get a couple kills. Personally, I'll take fun over that crap any day of the week. But, then again, I don't define myself by my kdr in video games like most teens and twenty-somethings these days.

How do you camp in competitive CS and win? Me thinks you've never actually played a comp game of CS in your life.
#3330aught6Posted 3/11/2014 5:18:06 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
If there is a sequel it will most likely just be the same thing with just new maps a few tweaks and I will pass.

Oh, there will be, undoubtedly. This is EA, after all.
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
#34halomonkey1_3_5Posted 3/11/2014 6:04:10 AM
It depends how well its supported post-launch and if it goes on sale/etc often. If Respawn/EA are aggressive in providing sales/discounts, it could have a pretty healthy community for a few years, even after a sequel is released.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#35Flaktrooper123Posted 3/11/2014 6:06:17 AM
Otherwise EA should just concentrate on Battlefront 3. It has been delayed for too long and now they have the rights of both Star Wars and Battlefield franchises, they better don't screw it up.
#36Killah PriestPosted 3/11/2014 6:17:35 AM
Please explain to me what is a true PC gamer?

a true pc gamer in this day and age... doesn't invest more than 1 hour into any game and owns about 300 steam games not even playing 2/3rds of them.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#37seryou101Posted 3/11/2014 6:54:59 AM

Your ignorance is showing, child.
---
I7-970 | EVGA 780 Classified
#38zhenghanPosted 3/11/2014 7:16:37 AM(edited)
i've only gotten into 1 shooter ever. that was gunz the duel.

this is the only shooter since then that i may think of investing some time into...
---
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
#39cynicwithin2000Posted 3/11/2014 7:22:29 AM
seryou101 posted...

Your ignorance is showing, child.

So much rage for such a little girl. Lol.
---
i7-4770k @4.4Ghz | AsRock z87 OC Formula | Corsair 16GB@1600 | H100i | AX1200i | 500GB 840evo ssd | 5TB 7200rpm | EVGA GTX 780 Classified SLI | ASUS 2560x1440 |
#40DerPancakePosted 3/11/2014 7:25:50 AM
In CS its not camping, its strategical non movement.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.