This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Unpopular Game Opinions thread!

#71vecrynPosted 3/10/2014 5:58:53 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
FFXIII is one of my favorite RPGs.

I liked Operation Metro in both BF3 and BF4.

I've never played Minecraft and I have no intention to.

how is the minecraft thing an opinion?
#72MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/10/2014 5:59:55 PM
vecryn posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
FFXIII is one of my favorite RPGs.

I liked Operation Metro in both BF3 and BF4.

I've never played Minecraft and I have no intention to.

how is the minecraft thing an opinion?

It's my opinion that I've never played it.
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#73cyberwarrior94Posted 3/10/2014 6:02:35 PM
I got a new one with newly added stuff and edited a few things:

-I think the Xbox ONE and PS4 war's are over rated, same with war with other consoles. Enjoy what you like, and play what you want.

-I enjoy all Pokemon, but have few criticism towards a few Pokemon (Flareon!!!!), but still love them all! But my favorite generation is still a tie between 1 and 3.

-I like the DS and 3DS more than the PSP and Vita, My current DS library consist of 45 games, and the 3DS has 21.

-I Think the Gear of War series is over rated, and were not the first third person shooter to use cinematic sequences ( I think it was on PC first).

-Even though I think they are vastly over rated, I still enjoy the Kingdom Heart and Final Fantasy series.

-I don't think graphics are everything. if the Plot is good, and controls perfectly, graphics can be what it is.

-My favorite FPS are and still is CoD Modern Warfare 2 and 007 Golden Eye (N64 and remake).

-If a game is remade on a console I own, and I have yet to play it but is priced say 40-60 (Ex. Tomb Raider), I'll get it for the console for what ever price it is.

-I love Transformers Cybertron series, and think Activision is going to mess up Highmoon's hard work.

-I cringe at what Activision did to Spyro, and fear for Crash.

-I hate most sport games with FIFA and PES Soccer being an exceptions. Other than that, I prefer to play them in my yard or campus grounds.

-I once hated motion gaming like Kinect cause I was paralyzed, and hoped it failed. Now I appreciate it and thank it cause it was one of the leading reason's I can walk when I was told I can't.

Cheers!
#74triple sPosted 3/10/2014 6:05:59 PM
I don't care for most PC exclusives....
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#75gfrequencyPosted 3/10/2014 6:07:24 PM
I've always disliked Ocarina of Time. It is aimless, counter-intuitive and boring. I like it even less since its elevation to sacred cow-dom. Legend of Zelda is not among the many series that have made the transition from 2D to 3D well.

I also did not mind Mass Effect 3's ending.
---
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
#76MithrilMonarchPosted 3/10/2014 6:08:39 PM
Super Mario Sunshine is mediocre.

Super Mario 3D Land and 3D World are better than the other 3D Mario games.

Minecraft is mediocre.

Pokémon X & Y are the most disappointing games in the series.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is awful, but Super Paper Mario is amazing.

Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Versions are the best in the series.

Pokémon Colosseum and XD are underrated.

Genwunners ruined the Pokémon series.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly isn't that bad.
---
Genwunners are the lowest form of life.
#77MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/10/2014 6:10:10 PM
I think that Gen IV was one of the better gens in Pokemon, and that, while they're all good, IV was better than II and I.
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#78TKDBoy1889Posted 3/10/2014 6:18:40 PM
I thought Golden Axe: Beast Rider was actually a pretty good and enjoyable game.

Sonic Unleashed's night stages were actually fun to play. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad.

One of the biggest problems I have with modern Sonic games is the homing attack. It feels like it eliminates all gameplay as you just literally press one button through certain sections.

Morrowind, while an amazing and fantastic game, is not the best overall Elder Scrolls. I think a lot of fanboys of Morrowind refuse to see some fairly big problems the game has that other Elder Scrolls games didn't.

I think the Wii U's a good console with great potential. Being weaker spec-wise means nothing to me. The Xbox was superior to the PS2 yet the PS2 dominated it's generation because it simply had a massive gaming library. Wii-U's problem doesn't lie in lacking 3rd party support or specs, but rather that Nintendo is letting a lot of it's IPs just collect dust. They need to make more games from their iconic series.

The latest generation so far feels a bit lackluster.
#79MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/10/2014 6:22:20 PM
All of the big three console makers need to take a huge loss this generation and just have a do-over. The XB1, PS4, and WiiU are just failure on a fundamental level and need to be remade with the same spirit that the SNES, PS2, and XB had.
---
#80Leight_WeightPosted 3/10/2014 6:24:19 PM
I hate Xenogears. I really try to like it, but the gear battles are extremely boring. Unfortunately most of the battles are in gears.
---
"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives."