This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Batman Arkham Origins still a Glitchfest?

#11Ch3wyPosted 3/10/2014 12:38:26 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
SlashmanSG posted...
Some glitches were fixed, but like post 2 said they've announced they won't be fixing the rest.

That's just stupid! Why would they release more DLC with potentially more bugs and not bother fixing the ones that are still plaguing the main game?

I'm sure a lot of devs do this. They're just the only one's stupid enough to admit it.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#12BuburibonPosted 3/10/2014 12:42:06 PM
Majoras_pants posted...
I didn't notice any glitches at all.

Me neither, not one glitch in the 15h or so it took me to finish the campaign.
---
Steam | PSN | XBL | NNID: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
#13MonkeymagePosted 3/10/2014 12:57:32 PM
It's funny how people criticized the bugs in this game so much, but they seem to have forgotten how utterly broken the Arkham City PC version was. Not only was the DX11 issue never fixed, when I played through it, all of the Deadshot and Hush sidequests were completely broken and I couldn't finish them.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#14beezer08Posted 3/10/2014 1:05:07 PM
Only glitch I noticed was fast traveling being unavailable unless I reloaded
---
PSN/Steam: beezer08
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zjy53bb0lccgif/ku-xlarge.gif
#15dekouPosted 3/10/2014 1:21:24 PM
It wasn't that buggy in the first place. It had a couple of game-breaking glitches, but they were fixed a few weeks post-release. I played through it right after it came out and didn't encounter a single bug.
#16akuma634Posted 3/10/2014 2:15:20 PM
I beat the game, but I only saw one glitch in the whole 15 or so hours. I KO'd a guy and he floated up a wall. You act like it's Superman 64 when it's really not that buggy.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#17CllerjPosted 3/10/2014 2:40:20 PM
I'm glad we defend devs that release glitchy games because, hey they patched it. What about people who don't have an internet connection, or the connection is so bad that they can't download the patch? What happened to releasing a game with as little bugs as possible?
---
PSN-cllerj
Official Midroller of the Dark Souls boards
#18AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 3:07:32 PM
Cllerj posted...
I'm glad we defend devs that release glitchy games because, hey they patched it. What about people who don't have an internet connection, or the connection is so bad that they can't download the patch? What happened to releasing a game with as little bugs as possible?

That went out the window the minute the 360 and PS3 came out.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#19blakegallowayPosted 3/10/2014 3:12:27 PM
Cllerj posted...

When was the last time a company planned on releasing a perfect game instead of letting the public find problems that will be fixed with patches at a later date? Not saying publishers shouldn't try and fix all the problems before release. But when a vast majority of games are download only someone not having an internet connection is the consumer's fault and not the publisher's.
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
#20calcyclePosted 3/10/2014 3:53:33 PM
Cllerj posted...

Oh wait, that excuse doesn't work when you need to download it anyways on PC(and if you can't get a connection) go download the game at the library).
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing