This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Batman Arkham Origins still a Glitchfest?

#21CllerjPosted 3/10/2014 3:17:24 PM
calcycle posted...
Cllerj posted...
I'm glad we defend devs that release glitchy games because, hey they patched it. What about people who don't have an internet connection, or the connection is so bad that they can't download the patch? What happened to releasing a game with as little bugs as possible?

Oh wait, that excuse doesn't work when you need to download it anyways on PC(and if you can't get a connection) go download the game at the library).

Oh wait, not everyone plays on a PC. Also, I don't think my library would allow me to bring my PC to download a game.
---
PSN-cllerj
Official Midroller of the Dark Souls boards
#22PhilOnDezPosted 3/10/2014 4:43:24 PM
Devs released 'patches' as far back as at least the PS1. One game I remember specifically was Spyro 3, in one of the race worlds if you didn't get the egg the first time you went there you weren't able to get it ever on the black label version. If you had a friend with the Greatest Hits version, though, once you loaded up your save on it you were given the egg provided you'd cleared the level.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#23TimePharaohPosted 3/10/2014 5:00:54 PM
Cllerj posted...
calcycle posted...
Cllerj posted...
I'm glad we defend devs that release glitchy games because, hey they patched it. What about people who don't have an internet connection, or the connection is so bad that they can't download the patch? What happened to releasing a game with as little bugs as possible?

Oh wait, that excuse doesn't work when you need to download it anyways on PC(and if you can't get a connection) go download the game at the library).

Oh wait, not everyone plays on a PC. Also, I don't think my library would allow me to bring my PC to download a game.

Hey peasant did you take a wrong turn, pretty sure you're on the PC board.
#24KidInTheHallPosted 3/10/2014 5:02:25 PM
That's right TP! Get that f***in' peasant out of my sight! That is NOT why I come onto this board!
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#25calcyclePosted 3/10/2014 5:30:23 PM
Cllerj posted...
I don't think my library would allow me to bring my PC to download a game.

It's simple

bring your laptop (I know you have one), download it, and then transfer the files to your main computer using a flash drive or special cable.

simple
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#26CllerjPosted 3/10/2014 6:26:37 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Cllerj posted...
calcycle posted...
Cllerj posted...

Hey peasant did you take a wrong turn, pretty sure you're on the PC board.

Pretty sure I stated I had a PC in that post. Perhaps you should refine your reading skills before trying to insult others.
---
PSN-cllerj
#27CllerjPosted 3/10/2014 6:27:13 PM
calcycle posted...
Cllerj posted...
I don't think my library would allow me to bring my PC to download a game.

It's simple

bring your laptop (I know you have one), download it, and then transfer the files to your main computer using a flash drive or special cable.

simple

Not all games are transferable like that. Most, but not all.
---
PSN-cllerj
#28chandl34Posted 3/10/2014 6:50:15 PM
Only glitch I ever saw was the stuttering gliding. Granted, that's a pretty stupid bug, considering it worked perfectly for its two predecessors.
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#29killkountPosted 3/10/2014 8:42:53 PM
I couldn't beat the game. was stuck on the QTE joker part because it just wouldn't work.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
#30Game-XpertPosted 3/10/2014 8:46:17 PM
I beat the game on the week of release and didn't come into any glitches except that burnley tower one.

Played it again last month and apparently that glitch is still there but, you just fall through the world since the building isn't solid. There is a guide somewhere on the Arkham Origins board on steam on how to get around it.
---
3DS FC: 0791-2546-5030