This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's a good mouse to have?

#11daemon_danPosted 3/11/2014 12:38:13 AM
Clouddx posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Clouddx posted...
These are the only mice you should consider if you play FPS games competitively.

http://cdn.overclock.net/f/f2/f2bae16a_2WrJX.png

Soooooo where in his post did you see that he wanted to, or does, play FPS games competitively?

He asked what's a good mouse, I gave him a list of the best mice possibly available. Coincidentally they happen to be the best for competitive FPS games as well.

Is there a problem with me suggesting that he gets a mouse with a decent sensor?

No. But how about suggesting "These mice have the best sensors", instead of prefacing it with something you have no idea if he does?
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#12ClouddxPosted 3/11/2014 12:41:29 AM
daemon_dan posted...
Clouddx posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Clouddx posted...
These are the only mice you should consider if you play FPS games competitively.

Soooooo where in his post did you see that he wanted to, or does, play FPS games competitively?

He asked what's a good mouse, I gave him a list of the best mice possibly available. Coincidentally they happen to be the best for competitive FPS games as well.

Is there a problem with me suggesting that he gets a mouse with a decent sensor?

No. But how about suggesting "These mice have the best sensors", instead of prefacing it with something you have no idea if he does?

roflz, and how do you know he doesn't? No need to be a jerk.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#13daemon_danPosted 3/11/2014 12:46:05 AM
Clouddx posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Clouddx posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Clouddx posted...

roflz, and how do you know he doesn't? No need to be a jerk.

I never clamed to know whether he does or not. But you saying that "these are mice you should get if you play FPS competitively" kneecaps the statement. You see what I mean? I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to say there's a better way to express yourself that could save unnecessary explanation and presents what you're driving at much more clearly. Are those mice best for competitive FPS? Yeah. But those mice have the best sensors. Which means in most situations, they're the best mice. So having the best sensor is the critical piece of info for more people. Not that they're best for competitive FPS.
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#14ClouddxPosted 3/11/2014 12:47:06 AM
daemon_dan posted...
I never clamed to know whether he does or not. But you saying that "these are mice you should get if you play FPS competitively" kneecaps the statement. You see what I mean? I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to say there's a better way to express yourself that could save unnecessary explanation and presents what you're driving at much more clearly. Are those mice best for competitive FPS? Yeah. But those mice have the best sensors. Which means in most situations, they're the best mice. So having the best sensor is the critical piece of info for more people. Not that they're best for competitive FPS.

point taken
---
#15CaptainKatsuraPosted 3/11/2014 1:45:25 AM
If you're on a budget, the CM Recon is wonderful. Amazing ambidextrous mouse for ~$40.
---
Herp-a derp
#16_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/11/2014 2:10:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17YOeastonYOPosted 3/11/2014 2:12:54 AM
Clouddx posted...

Lmao. I hope that list isn't serious.

Anyways, the GX1000 is a great mouse that isn't very well know. It's mostly geared toward fps with the features controlled through its software. It is though the most comfortable mouse I've ever used which was surprising to me because it's shape isn't anything unique. It has a very high quality feel to it.
#18ClouddxPosted 3/11/2014 2:20:41 AM(edited)
YOeastonYO posted...
Clouddx posted...

Lmao. I hope that list isn't serious.

Anyways, the GX1000 is a great mouse that isn't very well know. It's mostly geared toward fps with the features controlled through its software. It is though the most comfortable mouse I've ever used which was surprising to me because it's shape isn't anything unique. It has a very high quality feel to it.

LMAO I hope you're not serious the AVAGO 9800 sensor is known to have problems, but if you like it good for you.

Just because it can achieve extremely high DPI doesn't mean it's accurate. DPI =! accuracy.
---
#19TowerBooks3192Posted 3/11/2014 2:33:51 AM
I got the steel series Diablo 3 mouse and so far it is serving me well.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#20KamenRiderBladePosted 3/11/2014 3:03:16 AM
I own the Logitech G600 & G602

Both are great mice.

I've since given up on Razer after numerous Razer mice have had issues after 1-2 years into their respective life.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'