This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone out there on steam that dont really play together but

#1tiamat999Posted 3/10/2014 6:31:07 PM
Like to talk in chat and share screenshots
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#2calcyclePosted 3/10/2014 6:33:52 PM(edited)
PCH group dood

Though there was a succession of command recently and most people seceded to another group
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#3tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 6:38:08 PM
Did not know there was a group thanks
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#4tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 6:47:28 PM
calcycle posted...
PCH group dood

Though there was a succession of command recently and most people seceded to another group

What group did everyone move to
---
#5calcyclePosted 3/10/2014 6:59:19 PM
They moved from GameFAQs PCH to GameFAQs PC Social

I wasn't there when the change was made, but some people got angry at one of the mods, so they decided to make their own group and as such most people on chat are there.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#6wizardmonPosted 3/10/2014 7:02:14 PM
calcycle posted...
They moved from GameFAQs PCH to GameFAQs PC Social

I wasn't there when the change was made, but some people got angry at one of the mods, so they decided to make their own group and as such most people on chat are there.

Although in reality all that happened was everyone got mad at everyone at once, so a second group was made and everyone joined it, both groups have roughly the same members and all the members are in both chats at once.

It is a mystery.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#7calcyclePosted 3/10/2014 7:08:56 PM
shhhh, it ain't a mystery if you explain it.
---