This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

General Consensus on Titanfall?

#41ATARIJAWAPosted 3/12/2014 1:18:12 PM
pothocket posted...
It's always weird seeing people "proud" of their opinions concerning games they haven't played. We don't care how many videos of other people you watched, your opinion don't mean jack or ****.

Not neccessarily disagreeing but I would take the word of someone who watched a game for 15-20 hours on twitch without playing it over someone who actually played it for only an hour or two.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
#42MonkeymagePosted 3/12/2014 1:19:15 PM
#39 | KarnRX78 | Posted 3/12/2014 3:13:39 PM | message detail | quote
---
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab.

Disgusting creatures.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#43Born LuckyPosted 3/12/2014 1:24:03 PM
ThePCElitist posted...
It's gotten multiple perfect score reviews and is being praised as a good step forward for the fps genre. If you ask the PS4 board it's the worst game ever made. Because they're biased as all holy hell over there.

Yet in our poll, 70% of the PC board either doesn't want it, or doesn't want it unless it goes on sale.

That sort of disproves the "bias" theory.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#44NGd72(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 1:50:17 PM
I dont understand why ppl dont want it...I havent played a COD since Black Ops tho since I was sick of their rehases...

This game look entertaining though I guess
#45galfasanta1111Posted 3/12/2014 1:59:49 PM
Born Lucky posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
It's gotten multiple perfect score reviews and is being praised as a good step forward for the fps genre. If you ask the PS4 board it's the worst game ever made. Because they're biased as all holy hell over there.

Yet in our poll, 70% of the PC board either doesn't want it, or doesn't want it unless it goes on sale.

Well practically every game would get the same results unless it's a Super Mario/Zelda game.
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | EVGA GTX 780 3GB SC'D | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 875W
#46xpiritflarePosted 3/12/2014 2:23:40 PM
pothocket posted...
TC is asking for the general consensus of Titanfall, goes without saying that (now that the game is out) he wants opinions from people who've played it.

Fair enough as I was talking about in general.
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#47NGd72(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 3:41:14 PM
I just can't believe there is such little content....and customization. That's the main problem holding me back.
#48PhilOnDezPosted 3/12/2014 3:57:11 PM
wizardmon posted...
I just got it for 33$ from my local gamestop, installing it now.

Is that just what they're selling it for? Or did you have a coupon/trades or something?
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#49killkountPosted 3/12/2014 4:11:26 PM
looks like it feels and plays almost identical to cod
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif
#50LvthnPosted 3/12/2014 4:31:07 PM
Born Lucky posted...
ThePCElitist posted...

Unless a game is utterly "must have" I never buy a game not on sale. Games of that sort come around every few years.