This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc gaming is so poor, going back to consoles

#1turbogoonPosted 3/12/2014 11:16:42 AM
1: cost, I spend $499 on a gaming laptop from Dell only for it to be able to run games that look like a N64 could run. If I wanted retro gaming I wouldve bought a retro gaming system.
2: store knowledge, I really wanted a Dell due to the fact they stood on the shoulders of Packard Bell and became a computing juggernaught. The guy at Fry's kept trying to sell me something called a Sager. Who wants an off brand that is 4x as much for the same hard drive space.
3: drivers, I don't get the focus on this I'm playing a game not going on a road trip.
4: complicated controls, I shouldn't need a flow chart and an accell spread sheet to know how to play the game.
5: lack of physical media, my friends know I have a boss rig when they see the site of my Dell. In fact I get compliments on what a nice looking rig I have when I go to Starbucks to game. But how can I show off my collection?
6: constant connection to the internet, I can only go online at Starbucks and McDonalds but they have a 60 minute cap on the table and Wi-Fi time how am I supposed to play?

The makers of these games should cater to us high-end users more, it's no wonder why GTA 5 isn't coming out for the pc consoles.
#2dementedlullabyPosted 3/12/2014 11:17:00 AM
K Bye
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#3LoshadtPosted 3/12/2014 11:17:27 AM
Back in my day trolling was a art.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#4pothocketPosted 3/12/2014 11:17:55 AM
You're trying too hard
#5SampsonMPosted 3/12/2014 11:18:30 AM
Your trolling skills are terrible
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
#6Worknofun370Posted 3/12/2014 11:20:17 AM
1/10 Too obvious, please try again.
#7GoIrish80Posted 3/12/2014 11:21:08 AM(edited)
Replace the "pc gaming is" with "I'm" and the topic is accurate.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#8Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 11:21:08 AM
turbogoon posted...
1: cost, I spend $499 on a gaming laptop from Dell only for it to be able to run games that look like a N64 could run. If I wanted retro gaming I wouldve bought a retro gaming system.
2: store knowledge, I really wanted a Dell due to the fact they stood on the shoulders of Packard Bell and became a computing juggernaught. The guy at Fry's kept trying to sell me something called a Sager. Who wants an off brand that is 4x as much for the same hard drive space.
3: drivers, I don't get the focus on this I'm playing a game not going on a road trip.
4: complicated controls, I shouldn't need a flow chart and an accell spread sheet to know how to play the game.
5: lack of physical media, my friends know I have a boss rig when they see the site of my Dell. In fact I get compliments on what a nice looking rig I have when I go to Starbucks to game. But how can I show off my collection?
6: constant connection to the internet, I can only go online at Starbucks and McDonalds but they have a 60 minute cap on the table and Wi-Fi time how am I supposed to play?

The makers of these games should cater to us high-end users more, it's no wonder why GTA 5 isn't coming out for the pc consoles.

Welcome aboard, I've been trying to get others to see the light by converting them to console gaming and get rid of pc gaming since nobody really needs a gaming pc in this day and age, you won't regret it with the amazing exclusive games on consoles, happy gaming man.
#9somebody336Posted 3/12/2014 11:24:14 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
K Bye

---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#10turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 11:24:36 AM
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.