This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc gaming is so poor, going back to consoles

#11Worknofun370Posted 3/12/2014 11:25:58 AM
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

Slightly better, I'll give it a 3/10. You need to do a better job of getting the fish to bite, after they bite is when you can go all derpy to really finish em off.
#12biohazard1775Posted 3/12/2014 11:27:55 AM
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

Typical follow up b8. Try again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
#1330aught6Posted 3/12/2014 11:27:59 AM
turbogoon posted...
I spend $499 on a gaming laptop from Dell

This is as far as I can go.
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
#14Fazeo13Posted 3/12/2014 11:29:23 AM
What a filthy peasant. by zod your post stinks tc.

I think you have poors disease, you better sell that cheap laptop and turn some tricks so you can pay the rent.
---
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P
#15MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/12/2014 11:29:50 AM
turbogoon posted...
accell spread sheet

...............................................................................wat
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#16SleepComaPosted 3/12/2014 11:29:56 AM
With the power invested in me I declare this topic to be about WAFFLES now. Or pancakes, mostly WAFFLES, though.
---
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!
#17DerPancakePosted 3/12/2014 11:30:29 AM
SleepComa posted...
With the power invested in me I declare this topic to be about WAFFLES now. Or pancakes, mostly WAFFLES, though.

Screw that
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#18Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 11:33:02 AM
turbogoon posted...

You can't expect pc man children to accept facts that are laid out to them, those are the ones you should ignore and focus on preventing new comers from joining pc or else they'll have a mind of a man child like the majority of pc man children on this board do, we need to let this dying platform die already and hopefully these man children will see the light and join console gaming and get rid of their bulky computers they don't really need anymore, they'll be surprise how much money they'll save on electric bill unless their making their parents pay for that.
#19MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/12/2014 11:34:58 AM
Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...

You can't expect pc man children to accept facts that are laid out to them, those are the ones you should ignore and focus on preventing new comers from joining pc or else they'll have a mind of a man child like the majority of pc man children on this board do, we need to let this dying platform die already and hopefully these man children will see the light and join console gaming and get rid of their bulky computers they don't really need anymore, they'll be surprise how much money they'll save on electric bill unless their making their parents pay for that.

Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...
1: cost, I spend $499 on a gaming laptop from Dell only for it to be able to run games that look like a N64 could run. If I wanted retro gaming I wouldve bought a retro gaming system.
2: store knowledge, I really wanted a Dell due to the fact they stood on the shoulders of Packard Bell and became a computing juggernaught. The guy at Fry's kept trying to sell me something called a Sager. Who wants an off brand that is 4x as much for the same hard drive space.
3: drivers, I don't get the focus on this I'm playing a game not going on a road trip.
4: complicated controls, I shouldn't need a flow chart and an accell spread sheet to know how to play the game.
5: lack of physical media, my friends know I have a boss rig when they see the site of my Dell. In fact I get compliments on what a nice looking rig I have when I go to Starbucks to game. But how can I show off my collection?
6: constant connection to the internet, I can only go online at Starbucks and McDonalds but they have a 60 minute cap on the table and Wi-Fi time how am I supposed to play?

The makers of these games should cater to us high-end users more, it's no wonder why GTA 5 isn't coming out for the pc consoles.

Welcome aboard, I've been trying to get others to see the light by converting them to console gaming and get rid of pc gaming since nobody really needs a gaming pc in this day and age, you won't regret it with the amazing exclusive games on consoles, happy gaming man.

Confirmed TC alt account
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#20MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/12/2014 11:35:42 AM
Also:

Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
---