This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc gaming is so poor, going back to consoles

#21Cade6669Posted 3/12/2014 11:47:40 AM
Troll topics work best with seeds of truth. Falsities and subjective opinions get no one angry. PC gamers are cheap, or PC gamers are "try hards", or PC lacks (insert console exclusive) would be better trolling options.
---
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
I love you.
#22matu90rkPosted 3/12/2014 11:48:43 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Also:

Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.

I think his previous account got banned/suspended. I was kind of happy because I thought he was gone for good, silly me.
#23ATARIJAWAPosted 3/12/2014 11:49:57 AM
Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

You can't expect pc man children to accept facts that are laid out to them, those are the ones you should ignore and focus on preventing new comers from joining pc or else they'll have a mind of a man child like the majority of pc man children on this board do, we need to let this dying platform die already and hopefully these man children will see the light and join console gaming and get rid of their bulky computers they don't really need anymore, they'll be surprise how much money they'll save on electric bill unless their making their parents pay for that.

Dying platform even though Steam has more users than any of the consoles.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
#24Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 11:55:07 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...

You mean all those alt accounts that valve counted? Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night, princess.
#25ATARIJAWAPosted 3/12/2014 11:56:50 AM
Mangorush5 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

You mean all those alt accounts that valve counted? Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night, princess.

Sony counted all the free alt-accounts on the PS3 so what's the difference?
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
#26Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 11:58:23 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Mangorush5 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

Sony counted all the free alt-accounts on the PS3 so what's the difference?

So you admit all those accounts are alt accounts on Steam, glad we got that out of the way.
#27arleasPosted 3/12/2014 11:59:19 AM
You know, if you're not happy with PC gaming then by all means, find something you're happy with. I hope you find it.

Of course, if you posted this message solely to agitate the people who DO find PC gaming to be enjoyable, then I pity you. There's a few people who seem to have made it their mission in life to make others as miserable as they themselves are, rather than do something to make themselves happy. That's illogical and meaningless, but you can't really see it till you're out of it.

Good luck on changing your life for the better.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#28daemon_danPosted 3/12/2014 12:02:06 PM
SleepComa posted...
With the power invested in me I declare this topic to be about WAFFLES now. Or pancakes, mostly WAFFLES, though.

I'ma have chicken and waffles tonight
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#29TES_NutPosted 3/12/2014 12:04:08 PM
Yes, Belgian waffles, with peaches and whipped cream.
---
"Sing of Manetheren, the sword that could not be broken
...Weep for Manetheren. Weep for what is lost forever"
#30turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 12:08:15 PM
arleas posted...
You know, if you're not happy with PC gaming then by all means, find something you're happy with. I hope you find it.

Of course, if you posted this message solely to agitate the people who DO find PC gaming to be enjoyable, then I pity you. There's a few people who seem to have made it their mission in life to make others as miserable as they themselves are, rather than do something to make themselves happy. That's illogical and meaningless, but you can't really see it till you're out of it.

Good luck on changing your life for the better.

Apparently I'm not the only one who is disatisfied with pc gaming. Even the developers of your so called "AAA" titles are going to stop making pc titles in favor of mobile gaming and console due to better performance on both.

As far as the notion of trolling couldn't be farther from the truth. Please look up the definition of trolling from urban dictionary.