This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc gaming is so poor, going back to consoles

#31MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/12/2014 1:09:59 PM
turbogoon posted...
Apparently I'm not the only one who is disatisfied with pc gaming. Even the developers of your so called "AAA" titles are going to stop making pc titles in favor of mobile gaming and console due to better performance on both.

something something more money something something ignorant sheep something something something
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#32arleasPosted 3/12/2014 1:15:56 PM
turbogoon posted...
Apparently I'm not the only one who is disatisfied with pc gaming. Even the developers of your so called "AAA" titles are going to stop making pc titles in favor of mobile gaming and console due to better performance on both.

As far as the notion of trolling couldn't be farther from the truth. Please look up the definition of trolling from urban dictionary.

Ok... if you say so. Once again, I hope you find something you can enjoy, because staying in a situation that makes you unhappy is a pretty stupid move...unless your intent is to agitate people. Even then, it makes no sense, but trolls do things for illogical reasons.

Oh cool... while I was typing this up, my mouse arrived by UPS. I got a G400s... I had to get something to replace my old MX-518 that I had for almost 5 years.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#33Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 1:17:09 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
turbogoon posted...

something something more money something something ignorant sheep something something something

Dat anger
#34WygunPosted 3/12/2014 1:21:39 PM
Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

pc man children a mind of a man child pc man children these man children console gaming .

Lolicon detected.
#35r0ge00Posted 3/12/2014 1:21:56 PM
arleas posted...
Oh cool... while I was typing this up, my mouse arrived by UPS. I got a G400s... I had to get something to replace my old MX-518 that I had for almost 5 years.

Solid choice. I replaced my MX518 with a G400 and couldn't be happier. I tried plenty of mice between that and didn't enjoy them as much as my MX518.
#36turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 1:23:07 PM
arleas posted...
turbogoon posted...

As far as the notion of trolling couldn't be farther from the truth. Please look up the definition of trolling from urban dictionary.

Ok... if you say so. Once again, I hope you find something you can enjoy, because staying in a situation that makes you unhappy is a pretty stupid move...unless your intent is to agitate people. Even then, it makes no sense, but trolls do things for illogical reasons.

I said it once and I will say it again, having an unpopular opinion != trolling.

Also, I thought this was a board to discuss things related to PC - not to be a sheep and praise developers that milk the consumers like cows. Your smothering of free speech shows you're probably a supporter of the NSA. Most likely you work for the NSA or an entity that provides private Americans information to the NSA.

Lastly, I have yet to replace my PS3 controller after 8, almost 9 years. So that just shows that Sony is a better manufacturer than Logitech.
#37Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 1:23:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38MaxCHEATER64Posted 3/12/2014 1:25:17 PM
Mangorush5 posted...
Wygun posted...
Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

pc man children a mind of a man child pc man children these man children console gaming .

Lolicon detected.

I hear pc man children are obsessed with peasants, maybe they should marry one?

Will you marry me?
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#39arleasPosted 3/12/2014 1:31:56 PM(edited)
r0ge00 posted...
Solid choice. I replaced my MX518 with a G400 and couldn't be happier. I tried plenty of mice between that and didn't enjoy them as much as my MX518.

I thought it would be the closest to the old feel, somehow it feels a bit lighter but maybe that's for the better.

I got so used to the thumb buttons that when I was forced to use an old plain 2 button mouse for a while it was awkward.

turbogoon posted...
I said it once and I will say it again, having an unpopular opinion != trolling.

Also, I thought this was a board to discuss things related to PC - not to be a sheep and praise developers that milk the consumers like cows. Your smothering of free speech shows you're probably a supporter of the NSA. Most likely you work for the NSA or an entity that provides private Americans information to the NSA.

Lastly, I have yet to replace my PS3 controller after 8, almost 9 years. So that just shows that Sony is a better manufacturer than Logitech.

"Methinks thou doth protest too much."

:)

---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#40OreoBoy206Posted 3/12/2014 1:27:10 PM
Mangorush5 posted...
Wygun posted...
Mangorush5 posted...
turbogoon posted...

Lolicon detected.

I hear pc man children are obsessed with peasants, maybe they should marry one?

I hear you're obsessed with the gaming threads on the PC board. Maybe you should get a gaming PC so you don't have the lust for gaming PCs in threads.