This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pc gaming is so poor, going back to consoles

#41r0ge00Posted 3/12/2014 12:28:25 PM
arleas posted...
I thought it would be the closest to the old feel, somehow it feels a bit lighter but maybe that's for the better.

It is for the better IMO. You might notice the lack of angle snapping, but that's also for the better (I didn't really mind it on the MX518 though). The only thing that I found that I personally tried that was close was the Naos 3200. It's not a bad mouse, it's just a bit too big for twitch shooters. It's perfect for browsing, general computer use, or relaxed games.
#42Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 12:29:00 PM
OreoBoy206 posted...
I hear you're obsessed with the gaming threads on the PC board. Maybe you should get a gaming PC so you don't have the lust for gaming PCs in threads.

Sure thing, buddy!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorush5
#43OreoBoy206Posted 3/12/2014 12:36:18 PM
Mangorush5 posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
I hear you're obsessed with the gaming threads on the PC board. Maybe you should get a gaming PC so you don't have the lust for gaming PCs in threads.

Sure thing, buddy!

My mistake.. It must be the lust for the attention of your PC gaming peers instead.
#44KillerTrufflePosted 3/12/2014 12:36:46 PM
Loshadt posted...
Back in my day trolling was a art.

Heck, even some of the more moderately recent ones like LameJokeAlt were tons better than the pathetic crap trolls keep reusing these days. At least LJA kept it fresh.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#45Worknofun370Posted 3/12/2014 12:41:43 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Loshadt posted...

Heck, even some of the more moderately recent ones like LameJokeAlt were tons better than the pathetic crap trolls keep reusing these days. At least LJA kept it fresh.

The best I can think of in recent memory was Rud3boy. He just had an ability about him where I knew for a fact he was just trolling... yet I somehow couldn't help but reply.
#46otterguy12Posted 3/12/2014 12:54:07 PM
turbogoon posted...
ITT people who think trolling as having an unpopular opinion. This is far from trolling sorry to disapoint like pc gaming.

You spelled excel wrong. Dead giveaway And who doesnt have wifi and then buys a gaming computer? Why is that a thing?
---
Only a Falcon Punch can break pure Nintendium.
#47KillerTrufflePosted 3/12/2014 12:57:50 PM
Worknofun370 posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
Loshadt posted...

The best I can think of in recent memory was Rud3boy. He just had an ability about him where I knew for a fact he was just trolling... yet I somehow couldn't help but reply.

For me that was MSL. At least for his first year or two. Because he was an obnoxious and completely irritating troll, but he also gave TERRIBLE advice to people asking serious questions, which I couldn't catch if I was ignoring him. After he got several of his accounts banned, he quit giving crap advice and turned into just another troll, so I did end up ignoring him at that point.

But yeah, Rud3 was another one. Much easier for me to put him on ignore tho.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#48wildog2006Posted 3/12/2014 1:08:05 PM
easy solution to failed trolls?

ingore that fool
---
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''
#49ClouddxPosted 3/12/2014 1:10:39 PM
Mangorush5 posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...

Sure thing, buddy!

Hahahahaha with that little amount of games how dare you call yourself a PC gamer.

Go back to the Ps4 forums.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#50Mangorush5Posted 3/12/2014 1:12:47 PM
wildog2006 posted...
easy solution to failed trolls?

ingore that fool

Ignore**