This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC games not on ANY digital distribution service

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games not on ANY digital distribution service
1 year ago#21
Dark Seed and Dark Seed 2.

Psychological horror point-and-click adventure game with illustrations by H. R. Giger.

C'mon, GOG.com!
1 year ago#22
samuraigaiden posted...

Psychological horror point-and-click adventure game with illustrations by H. R. Giger.

C'mon, GOG.com!

Dark Seed 1 has cool art, but I don't think Giger actually did any new art for Dark Seed 2. Apparently a lot of the art in it is either recycled Giger art, or trying to mimic his style. Dark Seed 2 as a whole is kind of a terrible, silly mess of a game.

On-topic, I don't know of any digital distributor you can get Black & White 1 or 2 from.
1 year ago#23
fallout trilogy isnt available in steam or gog right now (bethesda is supposed to bring them back at some time) but the cd form is available in amazon.
1 year ago#24
There are far more PC Games that aren't available for Digital Distribution than those that are. You will never be able to make a complete listing.
1 year ago#25
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Grim Fandango,

and it is a god $%^& shame

Yep, same thing with Day of the Tentacle. The only two games I really really want to see on GOG/Steam more than anything else.
1 year ago#26
robert022614 posted...
Swat 4
SWAT 4 is the s***. Last time I checked there were still active servers.

They need to hurry up and make a sequel.
---
4670K | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt56/S26DG44B/PsythikViolet_Blooded.jpg
1 year ago#27
-CJF- posted...
There are far more PC Games that aren't available for Digital Distribution than those that are. You will never be able to make a complete listing.

---
Hookers and Ice Cream aren't free.
Stolen-Pixels-12-The-Economics-Lesson
1 year ago#28
The X-Wing series. I really want to check that series out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png
1 year ago#29
ShadowBanjo posted...
samuraigaiden posted...

C'mon, GOG.com!

Dark Seed 1 has cool art, but I don't think Giger actually did any new art for Dark Seed 2. Apparently a lot of the art in it is either recycled Giger art, or trying to mimic his style. Dark Seed 2 as a whole is kind of a terrible, silly mess of a game.

On-topic, I don't know of any digital distributor you can get Black & White 1 or 2 from.

I still have my physical copy of Black and White 2, but I would LOVE to be able to get a copy of the first one without paying an arm and a leg for it. I think the first B&W game overall was more fun.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
1 year ago#30
I'm pretty sure Z (Bitmap Brothers developed RTS about cowboy robots) isn't available on any PC digital platform, though it is available on iOS.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games not on ANY digital distribution service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived