This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo 3 worth the current 20 dollar sale price?

#31NemerlightPosted 3/14/2014 12:24:01 PM
Totally worth it. Recent patch improved loot and they will shutdown auction house. I paid full price and put over 100 hours and started playing again recently.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#32zxelmanPosted 3/14/2014 12:25:12 PM
I enjoy PoE for its passive skill tree, end-game, mass amount of skill gems and loot to get. Trading could be better, but it's fun to see what I can trade with for what I found. All free too. Desync doesn't happen as often as it used to, at least for me.

I enjoy Torchlight 2 mainly for the mods, but I mostly play it as a private game with a friend. (especially since you have to have the EXACT same mod configuration AND permutation to play with each other, and characters can not switch over)

I'm having a tough time deciding if I should actually buy Diablo 3. I tried the demo, but I felt I couldn't do much with my character, or even the game itself (relating back to the other 2 games). What about it shines? Graphics and internet connection requirement doesn't matter much to me (as long as it auto-saves).
#33Jprime666Posted 3/14/2014 12:27:51 PM
Is it worth playing solo?
---
Zvarri!
#34CatToyPosted 3/14/2014 12:29:35 PM(edited)
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Was I the only one who thought TQ was extremely boring? >.>

Nope. I tried twice to get through it. It's just so mind numbingly easy.

Jprime666 posted...
Is it worth playing solo?

Maybe when it's cheaper than 20. I enjoy D3 but if I didn't play it with anyone I wouldn't bother. But that's how I feel about every dungeon crawling loot fest.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#35MegawizardPosted 3/14/2014 12:43:53 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
USF posted...
Diablo's gameplay takes a huge dump on PoE. PoE's combat is probably one of the worst I've ever tried in any ARPG. It's clunky and ****ing boring.

Diablo 3's combat is literally the worst. If you're in range when an enemy attack animation begins, you will get hit no matter how far you run away.

Just try and justify that, fanboy.

That was changed with v2, and is the main reason I started playing again in additional the the loot redo.