This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Activision is trying to be EA.

#11QuestofChosenPosted 3/13/2014 1:02:13 PM
What about The Humble Origin Bundle? There were also a ton of EA games on sale last week. EA games constantly go on sale for 75% off. Activision games don't.
---
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Resident Evil 4: HD Edition, Darksiders 2
#12ThePCElitistPosted 3/13/2014 1:07:45 PM
ArkonBlade posted...
Activions pricing on games and sales on there games sucks but there games don't interest me so I could care less.

EA games at least you can find cheaper on other sites. I've picked up Dead Space 1 and 2 both for $5 and BF3 with all the DLC for $10.
#13SnadadosPosted 3/13/2014 1:13:13 PM
If you're going by pricing, they're more like Nintendo.
Nintendo games almost never go down in price.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#14futureops99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:26:52 PM
EA is way better,in my country's origin store,Battlefield 4 is 3,500 taka which is 40.00 USD.Other games cost less and I frequently get discounts and the Origin Humble Bundle got THE GAMES OF GREATNESS,did you ever play games like Dead Space,Crysis 2,Mirror Edge etc???

Everybody complains about EA's prices not Activision's.
---
Call of Duty Online>Map:Xbox 360 Board>Mode:Troll Elimination>
Futureops [Predator Drone] Troll_Kurgan777
#15Bazooka_PenguinPosted 3/13/2014 7:35:39 PM
futureops99 posted...
EA is way better,in my country's origin store,Battlefield 4 is 3,500 taka which is 40.00 USD.Other games cost less and I frequently get discounts and the Origin Humble Bundle got THE GAMES OF GREATNESS,did you ever play games like Dead Space,Crysis 2,Mirror Edge etc???

Wtf? You know you're replying to a topic you made with a contrary opinion right?
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#16futureops99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 7:44:32 PM
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
futureops99 posted...

Wtf? You know you're replying to a topic you made with a contrary opinion right?

Activision is too much,more than EA now.My opinions CHANGED LONG AGO.I know people around very well,this year when a new COD game will come out and then it will be called the worst COD game ever then COD Ghosts will be worshiped.Activision is lacking ideas but EA isn't.
---
Call of Duty Online>Map:Xbox 360 Board>Mode:Troll Elimination>
Futureops [Predator Drone] Troll_Kurgan777
#17DragnfyrPosted 3/13/2014 7:45:28 PM
EA discounts their games pretty quickly. I think they cut the regular price of DS2 to $40 only a month after release.
---
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/13/2014 7:47:35 PM(edited)
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
What are you even talking about?

EA deprecates their games pretty quickly. Even their big titles like Dead Space 2, ME2 or BF3 frequently went on sale for dirt cheap long before their sequels were slated for release.

On the other hand Activision traditionally hardly ever discounts their games until the communities are basically long dead.

This, BF4 is now $49.99, Crysis 3 is 19.99, EA knocks their prices down rather quick and always has them up for sale.

Activision on the other hand, CoD prices, those been like that forever and look at WoW, charging you $15 to change a characters name, lol

---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#19ignivimPosted 3/13/2014 7:55:28 PM
And the new WoW expansion is $50. No new races, no new class, much less content than previous expansions. AND the game has a cash shop.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamcommunityprofile/