This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget Dark Souls..

#1DredjPosted 3/14/2014 5:10:12 AM
I bought the Sega Humble Bundle yesterday and Golden Axe is kicking my arse hardcore, so cheap, sssooo cheap.
#2xibenixPosted 3/14/2014 5:23:47 AM
What do you mean by kicking your ass? like its hard? cause i bought the bundle and golden axe is almost impossible with keyboard lol
#3Hi CPosted 3/14/2014 5:24:44 AM
Dredj posted...
I bought the Sega Humble Bundle yesterday and Golden Axe is kicking my arse hardcore, so cheap, sssooo cheap.

One of the easiest beatem ups to exploit AI. Sounds like you're bad.
---
You'll be my John G.
#4Dredj(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 5:38:56 AM
I played the game like a normal person. I walked around and tried to engage in 1on1 fights to give myself the best chance, but the AI were not allowing that, always surrounding me.

I don't how to exploit the AI, and because I did not cheat it, it does not make me bad :p
#5Logical_OnePosted 3/14/2014 5:39:58 AM
Hi C posted...
Dredj posted...

Let me guess--you beat both Dark Souls and Golden Axe at the same time while eating babies dipped in lighter fluid and having shocks sent through your nut**** with a car battery.

You're so hardcore.

Dat challenge.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#6pitt12177Posted 3/14/2014 5:43:45 AM
Hi C posted...
Dredj posted...

Sounds like someone has clinical depression and is subjecting others to it.

Back in your cage, please.
#7phy2jshPosted 3/14/2014 5:54:51 AM
Tip: Dash then attack is OP with Gillius and Tyris!
#8TropicMoon10Posted 3/14/2014 7:18:50 AM
Golden Axe isn't that hard excluding those damned skeletons and the final boss. I always picked the lady character. Her dragon summon power was badass.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#9ShuraYukihimePosted 3/14/2014 7:30:20 AM
Hi C posted...
Dredj posted...

To be fair it's just as easy to exploit the AI in Dark Souls.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#10RequiemPosted 3/14/2014 7:54:32 AM
Gotta make you spend them quarters, bro.
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex