This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget Dark Souls..

#21dementedlullabyPosted 3/15/2014 1:22:20 AM
Hi C posted...
Dredj posted...
I bought the Sega Humble Bundle yesterday and Golden Axe is kicking my arse hardcore, so cheap, sssooo cheap.

One of the easiest beatem ups to exploit AI. Sounds like you're bad.

Came in to say this
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#22spud_almightyPosted 3/15/2014 2:42:45 AM
I tend to finish this game in 20 minutes. It's not that hard once you know the exploits! First time I finished this game was about 1994 when I was 8 years old.:P
#23_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/15/2014 12:05:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24NingishzidaPosted 3/15/2014 1:56:43 PM
Clouddx posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Clouddx posted...
Golden Axe is an awesome game, and it's decently hard. Still have my original genesis along with this game and a slew of others.

No, it isn't hard. as Hi C said, the AI is exploitable and overall the game is ****ing simplistic. hard Genesis games are Alien Soldier, Contra Hard Corps and Battletoads.

You must be a scrub, I had no problem beating Alien Soldier or Contra.

whoever thinks Golden Axe is hard, THEY are the scrub. And such a scrub would not have survived 10 secs of Contra HC game-play, and would not have even heard of Alien Soldier until they read my post.
#25arleasPosted 3/15/2014 2:04:51 PM
I came in this topic to post something but... I forgot....
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#26Dredj(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 6:46:14 PM
I love all these posts saying it's easy, when you exploit the game...

If you had to use exploits then it's because the game was difficult. You wouldn't enable God Mode in, Quake and then say the game was easy would you?
#27Game-XpertPosted 3/18/2014 2:11:44 AM
I played Golden Axe as a kid and all I remember is that I sucked at jumping. The game was face roll though if you got a mount.
---
3DS FC: 0791-2546-5030
#28MadPinoRagePosted 3/18/2014 4:32:12 AM
Great job exposing yourself being bad at other games specifically a relatively easy game to play and beat.
---
Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
-Albert Einstein
#29phy2jshPosted 3/18/2014 4:49:23 AM
Ningishzida posted...
Clouddx posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Clouddx posted...
Golden Axe is an awesome game, and it's decently hard. Still have my original genesis along with this game and a slew of others.

No, it isn't hard. as Hi C said, the AI is exploitable and overall the game is ****ing simplistic. hard Genesis games are Alien Soldier, Contra Hard Corps and Battletoads.

You must be a scrub, I had no problem beating Alien Soldier or Contra.

whoever thinks Golden Axe is hard, THEY are the scrub. And such a scrub would not have survived 10 secs of Contra HC game-play, and would not have even heard of Alien Soldier until they read my post.

Wow, I feel like I'm back in the playground 20 years ago.