This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video card instead of PS4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video card instead of PS4

User Info: imagadxxx

imagadxxx
3 years ago#1
I was thinking of getting a new console this year and I was thinking of getting the PS4 but then I realized that most of the games that are coming out on that console is also coming out to PC, which is a good thing because I will just upgrade my video card instead. :) I am so proud that that the PC gaming is coming back once again and I am not taking about just MMO's and MOBA since they are not my cup of tea.

Hail to the master race, lol! :D

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
3 years ago#2
lol

User Info: smelly_boob

smelly_boob
3 years ago#3
0/10, just awful. do you read what you post before submitting it?

User Info: BuyersRemorse55

BuyersRemorse55
3 years ago#4
I almost saved my xmas bonus for a PS4 this year, and then then gtx 750 came out and a $120 video card is better then the ps4 or one and Im glad I dont have buyers remorse.

User Info: ricosan1988

ricosan1988
3 years ago#5
I'm sure his intentions were well.smelly_boob posted...
0/10, just awful. do you read what you post before submitting it?

I am sure His intentions were well.

User Info: imagadxxx

imagadxxx
3 years ago#6
Hey what's wrong with what I said? I am actually happy that I will be sticking up with PC gaming this year since I can see most of the games coming to the next gen will also come to it with better graphics. Aside from that I am also happy that most of those are AAA games that you can commonly see on the consoles before however those games are not commonly accepted by the PC community.

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
3 years ago#7
well sony just commited suicide in canada with $70 games and rasing the price of the console by $50 so a lot more people are going to be getting a video card instead of a ps4
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!

User Info: killkount

killkount
3 years ago#8
CourtofOwls posted...
well sony just commited suicide in canada with $70 games and rasing the price of the console by $50 so a lot more people are going to be getting a video card instead of a ps4

I heard about that, but didn't read into it. Why did they hike the prices up?
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
3 years ago#9
PS4 has no games.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#10
killkount posted...
CourtofOwls posted...

I heard about that, but didn't read into it. Why did they hike the prices up?

Value of the canadian dollar let's them overcharge a bit. $60USD is something like $67 CAD or something, and $400USD is $445 CAD or so.
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video card instead of PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived