This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

cities in motion 2 = -.01 cent....

#1OrgeLambartPosted 3/15/2014 1:06:48 PM
So steam is pretty much paying us a Penny to take Cities in Motion 2.... how has the store been updated for over 3 hours and this glaring issue still hasn't been fixed.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 3/15/2014 1:08:02 PM
holy crap

is it monday?

my time machine worked, im 5 days in the past! i have to go tell the doc!
#3OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 1:10:52 PM(edited)
KaiRyusaki posted...
holy crap

is it monday?

my time machine worked, im 5 days in the past! i have to go tell the doc!

really I haven't noticed it.. you're humor is like your jokes worn out, get a new joke. I much prefer the one about Jesus riding dinosaurs. Atleast be creative and stop trying to parrot stuff you hear other people say...
---
#4KaiRyusakiPosted 3/15/2014 1:10:07 PM
Ok ok hold on i'll think of something funnier

Do I need to live in Bizzaro America to spend -01 cent?

See that one aint so bad. aint rude to anyone and it's silly.
#5OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 1:12:28 PM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Ok ok hold on i'll think of something funnier

Do I need to live in Bizzaro America to spend -01 cent?

See that one aint so bad. aint rude to anyone and it's silly.

if something cost you a negative amount you should get money back. Go watch that Coupon show on TLC... might teach you a thing or two about a thing or two.

- .01% means you get back one penny, often achieved by using coupons that are worth more than the price of the listed item.

So every item you buy would be a refund of the difference between the coupon and the marked price.
---
#6KaiRyusakiPosted 3/15/2014 1:14:23 PM
Yeah i know im just trying to be funny.

But yeah it's pretty ridiculous this hasnt been fixed since friggin' monday. I think it might be hurting (publisher name here) sales. some people might buy the base game at $10(?) rather than $20 with all the DLC
#7arleasPosted 3/15/2014 1:17:11 PM
I don't see the option to buy just Cities in motion 2.

I see "Cities in Motion 2 collection" for $19.99 and "Cities in Motion 1 and 2 Collection" for $42.49.

While I did see it listed at -.01 cents it doesn't let me buy it for that much... Otherwise I'd buy a thousand gift copies and make a whole $10!
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#8KaiRyusakiPosted 3/15/2014 1:19:32 PM
arleas posted...
I don't see the option to buy just Cities in motion 2.

I see "Cities in Motion 2 collection" for $19.99 and "Cities in Motion 1 and 2 Collection" for $42.49.

While I did see it listed at -.01 cents it doesn't let me buy it for that much... Otherwise I'd buy a thousand gift copies and make a whole $10!

I think Valve has steam setup to hide the "Buy" option for any game below 0.01 cents
#9snesmaster40Posted 3/15/2014 1:27:27 PM
A bit late to the party
---
Are we not men?
#10thatauthorPosted 3/15/2014 1:32:24 PM
KaiRyusaki posted...
I think Valve has steam setup to hide the "Buy" option for any game below 0.01 cents

that would make sense if it were for $0.00 since there are free games, like TF2 and Loadout.
---
Leave it to the atheist to have to explain a religious joke... ~ RaptorLC