This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Titanfall looks better than Battlefield 3, I am impressed.

#11Kosba_2142Posted 3/16/2014 10:03:30 PM
I feel like Titan Fall and Battlefield 4 (yes I know I said 4) both have what the other lacks, combine them and I might have a game justifiable of paying $40+ for
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#12ein311Posted 3/17/2014 12:56:17 AM
Majoras_pants posted...
It's actually fun, so it blows any Battlefield game out of the water.

More like... I can actually play a full round without getting kicked back to Battlelog or have my game crash. So, it has that going for it.

BF4 and Titanfall are both a lot of fun. The difference between the games is that while my fun quickly turns to frustration due to terrible hit detection/server issues/crash to desktops on BF4, I can play round after round of Titanfall without a problem.

If only BF4 worked as well as BF3. :(
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#13_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 3/17/2014 2:59:27 AM
I disagree. There is a lot of detail and impressive textures.

But as a whole, I do not think it has anything on BF4. Especially when you include the differences in scope, where on a map like Paracel Storm, you have the water and waves, boats, helicopters flying overhead, leafs and trees moving with the wind, and the lighting effects from the different light sources that change dynamically.

Do not get me wrong, I think that BF4 is a disappointment in many ways. But as far as looks go, it is pretty impressive.

EDIT: Just realized the comparison was made to BF3. Still disagree though.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#14SlaynPosted 3/17/2014 4:29:30 AM
Kosba_2142 posted...
I feel like Titan Fall and Battlefield 4 (yes I know I said 4) both have what the other lacks, combine them and I might have a game justifiable of paying $40+ for

Honest question, what does Titanfall have that BF4 lacks?
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#15triple sPosted 3/17/2014 6:27:24 AM
Slayn posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...

Honest question, what does Titanfall have that BF4 lacks?

Titans.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#16ObtikPosted 3/17/2014 6:43:58 AM
Jets + Helis + tanks + boats > titans