This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that thoroughly enjoyed Lonesome Road? (New Vegas DLC)

#21StarskiRPosted 3/18/2014 11:33:30 AM
dragon504 posted...
StarskiR posted...
Pokenub posted...
I can't even remember which one it was.. If it was the bomb collar one, then I absolutely hated it.. Other than that, the other ones weren't too bad.

Bomb collar = Dead Money = best one
Lonesome Road was second best.

No, lol. Dead Money is easily the worst. Old World Blues is the best, Lonesome Road is second.

No, Dead Money has one of the best stories in the entire game. Chris Avellone usually writes top quality work, but he really outdid himself with Dead Money. Great characters, nice tie-in to the main game, good start to the DLC combo storyline, and all while still giving new details to the inner-workings of the Brotherhood of Steel.
---
"That ribbon suits you." - Locke Cole ~ Final Fantasy VI
#22StarskiRPosted 3/18/2014 11:37:08 AM
Nousername96 posted...
I haven't played Lonesome Road yet. My current ranking is
Dead Money > Old World Blues > Normal Story > Bioshock Infinite's atrocious story > Honest Hearts
Honest Hearts was terrible, in my opinion. Absolutely terrible.

Honest Hearts had the Survivalist story. Plus the Joshua Graham. Nothing can be bad with those 2 stories in there.
---
"That ribbon suits you." - Locke Cole ~ Final Fantasy VI
#23Mechwarrior 02Posted 3/18/2014 11:42:55 AM
Dead Money > Everything else.

Although if I had to rank them, Dead Money > Old World Blues > Lonesome Road > Honest Hearts
---
PSN: Arcjo
Stomping goombas, kicking turtle shells, and eating mushrooms since 1984
#24SnadadosPosted 3/18/2014 1:02:10 PM
The problem with Dead Money was the red mist and exploding collar that acted as invisible walls.
It was all too common to walk into an area and clearly be able to see where you needed to go but because of the red mist and collar you had to snake around for 20 minutes.

On top of that that DLC was balanced so if you built anything but a tanky melee fighter you would have a very hard time.
All the enemies seemed to have 10 perception so stealth characters had a very hard time sneaking and there was very, very, little ammo so gun and energy weapon characters had no way to fight.
It eliminated the pros of those builds and exacerbated the cons.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#25TheEntitledOnePosted 3/18/2014 1:41:06 PM
Yes, I've asked everyone else who played Lonesome Road and they all said it sucked.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#26PsythikPosted 3/18/2014 1:44:06 PM
I hated every DLC except for the one where you go to Zion National Park. The scenery was gorgeous.

The lobotomy one was funny but I kept getting stuck and eventually gave up and deleted my save.
---
4670K | 2GB PNY GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Gigabyte Z87MX | Win8.1 Pro
http://imgur.com/KaTyP5o.jpg