This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about buying low and selling high in Mount and Blade Warband

#11chandl34Posted 3/19/2014 11:04:39 AM(edited)
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Really? But the city locations have changed in Warband? Some cities are even under different factions. I followed a guide once and it was a detailed list of where to go on your route and what to buy but it ends up not working very well since it was MnB's guide and not warband

The map has changed but the city supplies are more or less the same. Tulga for spices, Curaw for iron, Dhirim (instead of Zendar) for tools, Khudan for furs, etc.
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#12BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 11:26:38 PM
I checked and a few of those things are missing in the cities in Warband. It threw me off. Is there a trade route for Warband?
#13TowerBooks3192Posted 3/20/2014 5:45:36 AM
BigB0ss13 posted...
I checked and a few of those things are missing in the cities in Warband. It threw me off. Is there a trade route for Warband?

There was one on the forum (I want to put the link but its on my phone). Under the forum stickies was a list of cities and buy x good at above and below a particular price then the next listed city that is the most convenient one and so on. It was pretty helpful but when I revisited warband I forgot how to play vanilla and I got beaten by tons of raiders (I got 40 mix of nord warriors and veterans including myself and I had to stand the onslaught of 30 then 52 then another 52 until I got caught.).
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#14WygunPosted 3/20/2014 7:08:25 AM
Most of those guides were made for version 1138. Since patch 1153 the economy system was reworked as well as the average town prosperity and growth, thus making these guides obsolete. Some rules still apply, but trading is nowhere near as profitable as it was before. Youre better off capturing sea raiders and selling them to ransom brokes.
#15BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 1:31:44 PM
I'd still like the correct info on routes in Warband