This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't console users switch to PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why can't console users switch to PC?
1 year ago#21
They can't? Since when?
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
1 year ago#22
Shoothemonkey posted...
Honest question.

I have a 3DS and Vita but that's just because they have loads of exclusives worthy of them.

You answered your own question. I tend to prefer games from Japan, and even many of the better western titles like last of us and order 1886 are still published by eastern companies. These companies operate under the assumption that PC is not profitable for their games, so owning consoles is a no brainer. Also I play in the couch and I often have to find and install a "big text" patch for PC games like the witcher 2.

I own a good. PC but don't even bother turning it on because I play console exclusive games more than typical western multiplats.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
1 year ago#23
I think the real question is why can't people stop worrying what other people want to play on and just enjoy what you enjoy?
---
www.twitch.tv/fearsomebeaver
1 year ago#24
PC IS cheaper on the long term. You only need to pay around 500 bucks for a high end PC which will last you more than what consoles offer you, and games are on sale way too often.

500? High end? Lol no. If you need to include mouse, keyboard, monitor, and OS, 500 dollars will not be better than consoles, let alone be high end.
---
Rubberbandingfield 4 created with the Rubberbandingbite 3 engine.
1 year ago#25
Preferences.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bYgoJ.jpg
Remember, citizens, bullets cost money and resources. Do your part by dying quickly
1 year ago#26
TC claims to own a Vita. This is obviously a joke topic as NO ONE owns a Vita.
1 year ago#27
^ Your momma owns a Vita.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
1 year ago#28
^OHHHHHHHH
---
Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, beep, beep, beep, b-b-beep
- Mexican Beeping Song
1 year ago#29
tiger8191 posted...
I think the real question is why can't people stop worrying what other people want to play on and just enjoy what you enjoy?

That is the question that can not be answered. It will continue to confound us for many generations to come.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
1 year ago#30
kobalobasileus posted...
TC claims to own a Vita. This is obviously a joke topic as NO ONE owns a Vita.

Huh? What system do I own Ys: Memories in Celceta, Persona 4 Golden, Virtue's Last Reward, Danganronpa, and Tearaway for?
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why can't console users switch to PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived