This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oblivion problem

#1AurawhispererPosted 3/19/2014 6:54:49 AM
I think this has to do with uploading too many mods, but whatever I go into this certain fortress the first time it froze, but second time took me to a black screen with a pop up window telling me "Oblivion stopped working" with this kind of problem.

Is it because my mods have overload my PC, seeing how I'm only able to run it on medium quality?
---
Pokemon X/Y... not so appealing. Done with this generation already
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#2SinisterSlayPosted 3/19/2014 6:56:34 AM
Theres a mod that prevents crashing. It makes your computer beep every time it saves the game from a crash.

I don't remember what it's called though.

So let's try the standard debugging, what mods do you have? Do you have any that might edit the fortress in question or any areas around it?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 7:34:28 AM
Most of my mods revolve around editing the characters profile on the face. So like better textures, especially for the females I make them sexier. There's a nude mod.
---
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 10:08:03 AM
bump. still having issues
---
#5NeninaPosted 3/21/2014 12:21:14 PM
We don't have magic mod crash culprit vision. The way to do it is the hard way, disable all mods except for dlc and start enabling them one at a time until the freeze happens. Then you know that that mod is involved. You could shortcut and enable half, and if it doesn't freeze or crash at that point then that half of your mod list is safe. Then enable half of the remaining, repeat until culprit/s found.
#6AxtlarPosted 3/21/2014 2:16:41 PM
Maybe it's your load order. Try using BOSS or something.
---
PM for 3DS code/Steam ID.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg