This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Titanfall knew what it was doing with the small team sizes

#51KidInTheHallPosted 3/19/2014 1:56:55 PM
^ You sassin' me boy?

*starts to unbuckle belt from waist*
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#52r0ge00Posted 3/19/2014 1:58:38 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
^ You sassin' me boy?

*starts to unbuckle belt from waist*

The developer doesn't want you to do that. Respect their vision!
#53jake-sfPosted 3/19/2014 2:00:24 PM(edited)
Erik212 posted...
I totally understand not allowing bigger player count. The devs made an experience, and changing the player count would make the experience different than what they wanted. Respect their vision, man. Also if you reject the game based just on player count then lol.

Are you serious right now?

Because you do realize that this is the BIGGEST problem ANY game, especially multiplayer games, end up facing?

The fact htat every developer just because a stuck up ***** that doesn't want anything special to be done with their game.

Instead of facing how a game can change and be moulded by its player base, they just close everything down and say **** you all.

Thats called people that don't have a ******* idea of what PC gaming truly is about. What the community creates and what it becomes IS EVERYTHING PC GAMING IS.

So if you believed those words I really do spit on you and wish you to get the **** back to consoles and be out of our way forever. Consoles are for those close minded piece of crap that don't want any of the greatness of PC gaming.

If it happened to be sarcastic then I apologize.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#54TimePharaohPosted 3/19/2014 2:01:22 PM
Erik212 posted...
The devs made an experience, and changing the player count would make the experience different than what they wanted.

So you mean they AIMED to make a non-fun experience? Weird.
#55ein311Posted 3/19/2014 2:01:49 PM
wizardmon posted...
My only gripe with the game is that you only have to get to 250 attrition points. I want like, a 800 point game or something since it seems like the matches just go by waay to fast.

Heh, my main gripe is the time between matches is waaaaay too long.

I can customize loadouts/burn cards and check challenges in under a minute. I don't need 3x that much.
Plus the time from loading start to a round start is more than enough time to pee.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#56ein311Posted 3/19/2014 2:04:42 PM
jake-sf posted...
Consoles are for those close minded piece of crap that don't want any of the greatness of PC gaming.

Unreal Tournament 3 has a bigger mod community on PS3 than it did on PC.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#57TimePharaohPosted 3/19/2014 2:11:00 PM
ein311 posted...
jake-sf posted...
Consoles are for those close minded piece of crap that don't want any of the greatness of PC gaming.

Unreal Tournament 3 has a bigger mod community on PS3 than it did on PC.

It's also the worst game in the series....
#58ein311Posted 3/19/2014 2:12:30 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
It's also the worst game in the series....

Most unpopular? Sure.

Worst? Debatable.

It wasn't anywhere near 2k4, though.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#59BogePosted 3/19/2014 2:18:11 PM(edited)
r0ge00 posted...
Heaven forbid they allow map making and custom servers so the players can decide themselves.

Exactly. Developers need to stop making the players play the game the way they think and let the players decide how they want to play and allow them to do so. I've been saying it for years now. OPTIONS!!

What if you went to a restaurant and they would only let you have one thing one way? What if McDonald's didn't let you take the pickles off your sandwich and if you somehow figured it out, they started grinding them up into the meat instead? That's basically what you're getting with games and their DRM which protects from mods.

"Have it your way." Unless you're playing a video game. Then you have to have it their way.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#60Jprime666Posted 3/19/2014 2:21:05 PM
Boge posted...
r0ge00 posted...
Heaven forbid they allow map making and custom servers so the players can decide themselves.

Exactly. Developers need to stop making the players play the game the way they think and let the players decide how they want to play and allow them to do so. I've been saying it for years now. OPTIONS!!

What if you went to a restaurant and they would only let you have one thing one way? What if McDonald's didn't let you take the pickles off your sandwich and if you somehow figured it out, they started grinding them up into the meat instead? That's basically what you're getting with games and their DRM which protects from mods.

"Have it your way." Unless you're playing a video game. Then you have to have it their way.

That was a magnificently bad analogy.
---
Stay away from the Summoner!