This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a game....

#1gamesisgoodPosted 3/20/2014 3:02:58 PM
So lately I havnt had much time to play and when I can im normally really tired from work and just want to undwind and listen to some music.... I normally play wow or TF2 but am looking for something a little more relaxing .... " super mario would be perfect lol" just somethin i can pick up and play and listen to music .... when I was younger i would always just go to free ride mode in tony hawk or some motocross game but I no longer have a console so that is out of the question.... any suggestions ? can be platformer or racing preferably with a demo but im willing to try anything if the pricfe is right
---
The Dude abides.
#2Lucavi000Posted 3/20/2014 3:04:27 PM
You have a PC, then go play super mario.
#3gamesisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 3:05:01 PM
P.S. i am normally having a few drinks during this unwinding period and as stated above my main focus is on listening to a good album and just releaxing lol just trying to avoid a really hard game or anything like that lol
---
The Dude abides.
#4gamesisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 3:06:18 PM
and yes I have been playing mario just seeing if anyone else has some other suggestions
---
The Dude abides.
#5thatauthorPosted 3/20/2014 3:06:38 PM
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/
---
Leave it to the atheist to have to explain a religious joke... ~ RaptorLC
#6the_dracolichPosted 3/20/2014 3:16:53 PM
Plants vs. Zombies
---
Immune to criticals, criticism, negative board level, etc.
#7BogePosted 3/20/2014 3:39:15 PM(edited)
Any tower defense game would be good. Warcraft 3 has some fun maps. Defense Grid, Field Runners. I find those kinds of games to be good relaxing games. They challenge your mind, but not your reaction.

Nights Into Dreams used to be my relaxer. But playing it without that Saturn Nights controller is just not the same experience.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#8CourtofOwlsPosted 3/20/2014 3:56:57 PM
you can try snow
it's an early access game though
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#9KillerTrufflePosted 3/20/2014 4:13:27 PM
Plants vs. Zombies would actually work pretty well. Other options could include:

Recettear
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Just Cause 2
Fable TLC
Any of the Lego games (e.g. Batman 2 or Marvel)
Costume Quest
Mini Ninjas
Torchlight 1 or 2
Scribblenauts Unlimited or Unmasked
Hoard
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (flippin' weird game, but not terribly hard)
Worms Armageddon
Freedom Force

Those are a few of the games I've played to unwind after work before since they're not all that complicated or hard.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#10SilentHawk29Posted 3/20/2014 4:19:28 PM
Lootfest Action RPGs like Diablo series, Titan Quest, Grim Dawn, etc. Spend about 30min doing farming runs and call it a day.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg