This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z is pretty much confirmed to be crap

#21popping4itPosted 3/20/2014 5:59:25 PM
IGN reviews completely depend on how much the publisher spends on advertising on their crappy site.
---
whens mahvel?
#22AirTeasePosted 3/20/2014 6:18:45 PM
popping4it posted...
IGN reviews completely depend on how much the publisher spends on advertising on their crappy site.

There's been no proof of that. The whole concept of "They're opinion differs from mine therefore they are wrong/payed off" astounds me.
#23dennis941012Posted 3/20/2014 6:25:22 PM
xcmon3yx2 posted...
Loshadt posted...
There's a reason we have the IGN = IGNorance equivocation. They're not a review site, they're a shilling and hype outlet.

this is a load of crap, people like to pull out of their ass. lemme guess, you rely on metacritic user reviews?

Metacritic is crap yet it is still better than IGN.
My dog can give better review than IGN. All they do is hype games they were paid too and right copy cat reviews.
---
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
#24KidInTheHallPosted 3/20/2014 6:40:17 PM
Come on guys, if it's a game from Spark Unlimited. Even you can trust a s*** review from IGN on one of their games.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#25DisastersaurusPosted 3/20/2014 9:07:39 PM
I dunno. Game Informer said it's pretty crap too and I find them usually pretty reliable.
---
hella butts
#26GameGrumpsPosted 3/20/2014 9:23:12 PM
I've been playing the ps3 version, it's dookie guys.

It was fun until the 4th mission, then the game starts throwing unfun enemy combos at you and you can't really combo stuff beacause there's like no hit stun.

Like you know how in other beat em ups/hack n slashes, you can get like a decent combo off before an enemy breaks out of it and starts attacking you? You can maybe get like 2 hits off in this game before they start fighting back.

This game reminds me of how bad the deadpool game was, and it somehow manages to have a worse combat system then any of suda's games(I love his games, but they are pretty simple. But really fun. Loved no more heroes).
---
Hey I'm Grump!
And I'm not so grump!
#27DieForMotherLandPosted 3/21/2014 5:52:12 AM(edited)
Well I enjoyed Lost Planet 3, so I may give this game a try.

I'm sorry, but I don't give a fudge about review scores anymore after I played Alpha Protocol.
---
Deu > Colm > Volke > Rivis > Patty > Parn > Rennac > Lara
#28xanthan1Posted 3/21/2014 7:16:44 AM
DieForMotherLand posted...
Well I enjoyed Lost Planet 3, so I may give this game a try.

I'm sorry, but I don't give a fudge about review scores anymore after I played Alpha Protocol.

Alpha Protocol was such a good game. Honestly the best joke I've heard about it was "hated by the same reviewers that loved Dragon Age 2" or something like that.
#29Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2014 8:26:25 AM
I'll still give it a go when its on sale.

For its current asking price on steam not a chance in hell... Yet again another what the hell are they thinking with that price.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#30dementedlullabyPosted 3/21/2014 8:55:24 AM(edited)
To be fair Ninja Gaiden reboot should of died with Itagaki.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie