This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motionjoy is broken

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motionjoy is broken
1 year ago#21
Chewy what is wrong with you? Do you have a problem?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
1 year ago#22
Yeah I got a problem bro.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
1 year ago#23
Ch3wy posted...
Yeah I got a problem bro.

We can take this outside if you wish.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
1 year ago#24
Got damnit this what happens when Fade does not take his meds, he goes off on crazy tangents turning the whole forum against him
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
1 year ago#25
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.
1 year ago#26
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
1 year ago#27
I had to reformat to get rid of motion joy when I bought a wireless 360 controller because motion joy just wouldn't go away and let a 360 receiver be detected for controller support.

I had spent hours trying to get it to work getting updated controller drivers, running driver cleaners, etc; as soon as I reformatted and motion joy was actually gone it was just plug and play.

I think I'll just stick with controllers that have official support on PC for a while... I do prefer psx controllers over xbox ones but its not that big of a difference and not worth using third party software that you can never really 100% trust.

Sony just needs to make official PC drivers for their controllers and I would probably switch back over.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#29
I_Heart_Eevee posted...
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.

^

http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-being-serious.jpg
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
1 year ago#30
Ch3wy posted...
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.

That's happened to me too. I just called Europe and they fixed everything for me.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motionjoy is broken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived