This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motionjoy is broken

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motionjoy is broken
2 years ago#21
Chewy what is wrong with you? Do you have a problem?
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
2 years ago#22
Yeah I got a problem bro.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#23
Ch3wy posted...
Yeah I got a problem bro.

We can take this outside if you wish.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
2 years ago#24
Got damnit this what happens when Fade does not take his meds, he goes off on crazy tangents turning the whole forum against him
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
2 years ago#25
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.
2 years ago#26
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#27
I had to reformat to get rid of motion joy when I bought a wireless 360 controller because motion joy just wouldn't go away and let a 360 receiver be detected for controller support.

I had spent hours trying to get it to work getting updated controller drivers, running driver cleaners, etc; as soon as I reformatted and motion joy was actually gone it was just plug and play.

I think I'll just stick with controllers that have official support on PC for a while... I do prefer psx controllers over xbox ones but its not that big of a difference and not worth using third party software that you can never really 100% trust.

Sony just needs to make official PC drivers for their controllers and I would probably switch back over.
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#29
I_Heart_Eevee posted...
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.

^

http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-being-serious.jpg
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
2 years ago#30
Ch3wy posted...
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.

That's happened to me too. I just called Europe and they fixed everything for me.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motionjoy is broken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived