This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motionjoy is broken

#21Fade2black001Posted 3/21/2014 8:06:34 AM
Chewy what is wrong with you? Do you have a problem?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#22Ch3wyPosted 3/21/2014 8:32:18 AM
Yeah I got a problem bro.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#23Fade2black001Posted 3/21/2014 10:26:37 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Yeah I got a problem bro.

We can take this outside if you wish.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#24steveboblarryPosted 3/21/2014 10:36:26 AM
Got damnit this what happens when Fade does not take his meds, he goes off on crazy tangents turning the whole forum against him
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
#25I_Heart_EeveePosted 3/21/2014 10:45:41 AM
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.
#26Ch3wyPosted 3/21/2014 10:46:46 AM
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#27KURRUPTORPosted 3/21/2014 10:47:10 AM
I had to reformat to get rid of motion joy when I bought a wireless 360 controller because motion joy just wouldn't go away and let a 360 receiver be detected for controller support.

I had spent hours trying to get it to work getting updated controller drivers, running driver cleaners, etc; as soon as I reformatted and motion joy was actually gone it was just plug and play.

I think I'll just stick with controllers that have official support on PC for a while... I do prefer psx controllers over xbox ones but its not that big of a difference and not worth using third party software that you can never really 100% trust.

Sony just needs to make official PC drivers for their controllers and I would probably switch back over.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#28steveboblarryPosted 3/21/2014 10:47:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29steveboblarryPosted 3/21/2014 10:48:24 AM
I_Heart_Eevee posted...
I've been using MotionInJoy for 3 years now. I also don't use any form of antivirus or script blockers on webpages. I don't see the issue. It sends information to China? Oh no. I'm so scared. Next you'll tell me my ISP is giving my information to the NSA.

^

http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-being-serious.jpg
---
IceJFish is the next drake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
#30I_Heart_EeveePosted 3/21/2014 10:48:42 AM
Ch3wy posted...
One time China hijacked my gmail account and sent spam to all of my contacts.

That's happened to me too. I just called Europe and they fixed everything for me.