This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the Valve black guy scare you?

#11ShadowThaReaperPosted 3/21/2014 3:12:17 PM
Black guy isn't racist.
#12my_name_is_EdPosted 3/21/2014 3:15:30 PM
then why is everyone acting like TC is racist?
---
http://puu.sh/7uzXq.jpg
Our dearest SBAllen. "Admin by day. Sailor Scout by night."
#13KillerzOverHerePosted 3/21/2014 3:19:22 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...

because he said "black guy" racists these days......god......why didn't he just say "black guy"?
---
We're trying to maintain a minimum... scratch that... the bare minimum level of intelligence on this board and you're not helping.
#14PhilOnDezPosted 3/21/2014 3:19:25 PM
Because he said he was afraid of a black guy without giving any real reason other than 'he looked at me funny'
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#15KillerzOverHerePosted 3/21/2014 3:20:14 PM
KillerzOverHere posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...

because he said "black guy" racists these days......god......why didn't he just say "black guy"?

sarcasm for you socially inverted rednecks.
---
We're trying to maintain a minimum... scratch that... the bare minimum level of intelligence on this board and you're not helping.
#16ShadowThaReaperPosted 3/21/2014 3:20:18 PM
PhilOnDez posted...
Because he said he was afraid of a black guy without giving any real reason other than 'he looked at me funny'

That's not racism.
#17my_name_is_EdPosted 3/21/2014 3:25:14 PM
PhilOnDez posted...

he said THE valve black guy scares him. Not "black guys scare me."

Stop trying to find racism where there is none.
---
http://puu.sh/7uzXq.jpg
Our dearest SBAllen. "Admin by day. Sailor Scout by night."
#18PhilOnDezPosted 3/21/2014 3:32:00 PM
I didn't say it was racist, nor did I even think it (I did think that he might have phrased it the way he did because he wanted it to be taken as racist without it actually being racist, because derpcakes), I was just giving my take on why people might take his comment as racist.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#19LoshadtPosted 3/21/2014 3:38:17 PM
All black people scare me, or maybe I'm thinking of spiders? In any case the Valve spider scares me silly.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#20ChetyrePosted 3/21/2014 3:51:56 PM(edited)
KillerTruffle posted...
DetectivPenguin posted...
Valve black guy?

A slightly more appropriate way to word it might have been "TF2 Demoman."

Topic as-is falls completely in line with what I would expect from the TC tho.

I thought this was about the guy in the intro to valve games, the one with the valve on his head. I always thought he was creepy, but I failed to notice he is black.
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar