This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel that the Steam Controller is a bad move.

#31clowningPosted 3/22/2014 10:11:18 AM
Clouddx posted...

I don't think you know what a logical fallacy is, you can spit definitions from the internet all you want; it doesn't mean you understand it.

Also you're wrong, but I'll let you figure out why.

My knowledge of logic comes form an MA and BA in philosophy, not internet hunting. And the reason why you don't point out my error is because you can't.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#32Merc25Posted 3/23/2014 6:18:52 PM
I'm still interested in getting one to replace the 360 controller.
---
If you read this signature, then you have wasted your time.
playing:ES:MW,ME,
#33akuma634Posted 3/23/2014 7:05:33 PM
I'll buy it. I prefer buttons to a touch screen. The big draw for me are the two thumb pads that are meant to be as close to mouse control as possible. I'd love to be able to play Civ 5 from my recliner. I'd also be interested to see what games will update to support the controller.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#34ClouddxPosted 3/23/2014 7:35:43 PM
clowning posted...
Clouddx posted...

I don't think you know what a logical fallacy is, you can spit definitions from the internet all you want; it doesn't mean you understand it.

Also you're wrong, but I'll let you figure out why.

My knowledge of logic comes form an MA and BA in philosophy, not internet hunting. And the reason why you don't point out my error is because you can't.

Obv, that degree didn't pay off or you're lying, or you just didn't learn a thing in school. Also, I just don't wanna spend my time pointing what your errors are.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S