This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Graphics card is an 8800 GTX. My system is reads as GeForce GTX 260

#21ConkerPosted 3/23/2014 12:20:00 AM
Not about Coke, but just an old drink I use to love...anyone ever had the juice box Hi-C Ecto Cooler? Holy s*** that stuff was amazing! We use to freeze it and have it like a slushy, so damn good. I think it was discontinued like 10 years ago :*(
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#22SinisterSlayPosted 3/23/2014 8:10:16 AM
HaMMeRHeaD25 posted...
killkount posted...
HaMMeRHeaD25 posted...
I used to LOVE vanilla coke as a teenager, and recently a shop started importing cases of cherry and vanilla coke from Montana and doubling the price. I picked up a case of vanilla and it will probably be the last vanilla coke I ever drink. Either they changed the formula or my nostalgia got the best of me, because I preferred regular coke and that certainly wasn't the case ten years ago... /blogfaqs

I'm pretty sure they changed it over the years. When it first came out, it was delicious as you could definitely taste the vanilla.

Thanks for validating my suspicions, it tastes far less like vanilla and more chemically. Closer to regular coke but with a nasty vanilla twist, nothing like it used to be..

That confirms my suspicions as well. I thought they changed it but wasn't sure.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence