This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, I'm late to the party but I just finished Assasian Creed IV and

#1BingSanpaoPosted 3/24/2014 1:56:25 AM
I am not worried about yearly release anymore. In fact if all the AC games were as good as AC4 I would buy as many as they can churn out in a year. Is there any more single player DLC planned for this?
#2protools1983Posted 3/24/2014 6:08:38 AM
Agreed, I absolutely loved Black Flag. It's a masterpiece really (except for the ending WTF?).

I'll be looking forward to future entries in the series but I sure will miss the pirate aspect, I wish they would havge a series spin off and delve deeper into the pirate lore.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#3LazyyAmericanPosted 3/24/2014 9:47:52 AM
Is the combat still mind numbingly easy?
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#4zhenghanPosted 3/24/2014 9:51:32 AM
have never played any AC games...is this a good intro game/standalone?
---
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
#5TheEntitledOnePosted 3/24/2014 9:55:33 AM
Unfortunately, there is only one Ass Creed game as good as 4, and that is Ass Creed 4.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#6Jprime666Posted 3/24/2014 9:59:59 AM
LazyyAmerican posted...

Yes. So are the ship battles.
---
Stay away from the Summoner!
#7protools1983Posted 3/24/2014 10:00:10 AM
LazyyAmerican posted...

I don't understand this argument. I love the combat in this game. I play video games to escape into a fantasy world where I can play out fantasies of being a badass in another time, not to be frustrated by uber challenging enemies that requires try after try after try which kills any immersion I may have.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#8Jprime666Posted 3/24/2014 10:06:07 AM
protools1983 posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

I don't understand this argument. I love the combat in this game. I play video games to escape into a fantasy world where I can play out fantasies of being a badass in another time, not to be frustrated by uber challenging enemies that requires try after try after try which kills any immersion I may have.

Is the combat were any dumber it would literally play itself. Quit thinking in black and white. A game doesn't have to super easy or uber challenging. Combat in Asscreed is massively easy and has absolutely no depth to it.

Watching Edawrd spin around and slice 2 people throats is pretty cool at first, but since every one of the hundreds of enemies you will repeat one of a dozen canned animations it loses its luster very quick.
---
Stay away from the Summoner!
#9thedeadman568Posted 3/24/2014 10:12:24 AM
protools1983 posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

People like you are why gaming sucks these days.
How the hell is being basically an immortal god of destruction in a historical game immersive?
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
#10MrFailPosted 3/24/2014 10:12:53 AM
protools1983 posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

Different strokes. Some people enjoy being more active in the experience. If you could play a game where you only had to press X and would eventually win, but the experience had you swinging from ship to ship and fighting dragons and all these EPIC cool things, would you enjoy THAT game?

Some people like difficult things for the sense of accomplishment other people prefer interactive movies.