This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any way to make android chrome default to request desktop site?

#1Arsene-LupinPosted 3/24/2014 9:28:55 PM
Every single mobile site I've seen is a cluster**** of shoddy design and ads. Is there some way I can set up the android version of chrome to automatically (always) request the desktop site?
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#2jedinatPosted 3/24/2014 9:33:03 PM
Go to options and check the box next to "request desktop site"...?
#3Arsene-Lupin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 9:48:03 PM
Did you read my post at all? Evidently not. I'm saying I don't want to go through that option every single time them browser loads up a page. Hell, you can't even get it to"save" your preference so far as I can tell.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#4jedinatPosted 3/24/2014 9:49:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5jedinatPosted 3/24/2014 9:52:49 PM
Use another browser then. I didn't realize the option reset with another tab (don't use chrome much and didn't test with multiple tabs).
#6SlaynPosted 3/24/2014 9:56:55 PM
jedinat posted...
Use another browser then. I didn't realize the option reset with another tab (don't use chrome much and didn't test with multiple tabs).

If he is going to act like that just put him on ignore or spam his thread with boats or waffles or something.

I bought a waffle maker with the last time this happened. Now I have waffles all the time! I actually make really tasty sandwiches with mine. Instead of flour, I use shredded sweet potato and egg. It actually makes a pretty good soft waffle. I put a piece of chicken and then you can put whatever you want. Mayo, veggies, sauces, etc.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.