This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goat Simulator, availible april 1st

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goat Simulator, availible april 1st
2 years ago#21
More freaking sims huh? Thi is the age we live in now? Playing animal simulators? Wow... I just wish we can get quality games for once. Too bad the 90's are long gone and over with.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
2 years ago#22
Fade2black001 posted...
More freaking sims huh? Thi is the age we live in now? Playing animal simulators? Wow... I just wish we can get quality games for once. Too bad the 90's are long gone and over with.

God dammit Fade....
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#23
I'm surprised it's coming out soon. It was only made as a tech demo to show off something features the devs wanted to use for another game.
Are we not men?
2 years ago#24
Pre ordered thanks to you.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
2 years ago#25
i see it as 10 bucks for 10 hours of entertainment...a movie is 10 bucks for 2 hours so why not
2 years ago#26
Looks like it comes out tomorrow for those who pre-order. So if you want it early you better order it quick.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
2 years ago#27
GOATY 2014.

I've been playing this all day now.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
2 years ago#28
In soviet russia goat simulates you!
2 years ago#29
Fade2black001 posted...

10/10 derpage
2 years ago#30
Ch3wy posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

God dammit Fade....

It wouldn't be a worthy topic without a F2B post
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goat Simulator, availible april 1st

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived