This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So that ad here to get Daylight free....

#11DARKSTER-Posted 3/26/2014 9:33:35 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
DARKSTER- posted...
Cool! thanks for the heads up on this promotion... just bought a code on ebay for 2 bucks yay me!

The burning question being: is Daylight worth 2 dollars?

nope! since its gonna end up in my massive backlog of forgotten games on my steam library. knowing myself enough that i will play it for about 10 mins and tell myself that someday i will take a crack at it again and then forget about it and continue on being hype up to any other new upcoming game or daily deal. its a vicious cycle that i seem unable to break free from. Its affecting the way i play games and hold up interest,will power to play them.

oh its a horror game! I loved Outlast. But looking at the recommended specs, 8 gigs of ram? gee whizz and reading its gonna be the first game running with UE4. cool a horror game with UE4.
I probably would want to see how that will run on my lil gtx 580. I expect it not be very well optimized. *sigh* I have low expectations for every game these days.
#12SlaynPosted 3/27/2014 2:26:53 AM
Conker posted...
*sigh*

Let me ask you something: If you see an ad for a "Buy one get one free" for a product you bought a month ago, do you go into the store and ask for the other one?

Yes, because it is in the 30 day return policy, so a store should give you the free product, because otherwise you can just return and repurchase to get both. In fact most stored would probably do this on paper and just give you the 2nd "free" item and do all that in the background.
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#13LordSeiferPosted 3/27/2014 5:29:04 AM
return for electronics is often 14 days.
and they probably arent obligated to take it for free if its working and youve been using it. 'restocking' etc
---
^ this
#14ConkerPosted 3/27/2014 6:47:29 PM
Slayn posted...
Conker posted...
*sigh*

Let me ask you something: If you see an ad for a "Buy one get one free" for a product you bought a month ago, do you go into the store and ask for the other one?

Yes, because it is in the 30 day return policy, so a store should give you the free product, because otherwise you can just return and repurchase to get both. In fact most stored would probably do this on paper and just give you the 2nd "free" item and do all that in the background.

I was speaking on behalf of it being OUT of return policy only, maybe I should have said that instead for you. The point was, the TC didn't specify if their card was in the return window and if it wasn't, then this would not apply. Also, in some cases there is the return shipping cost or a restocking fee to account for.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/27/2014 6:54:31 PM
Daylight is like $10 on Amazon right now.

It doesn't exactly look appealing, might be fun but that is incredibly cheap on NVidias part. I'm sure they'll drop that game or add Watch Dogs.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#16ConkerPosted 3/27/2014 7:24:51 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Daylight is like $10 on Amazon right now.

It doesn't exactly look appealing, might be fun but that is incredibly cheap on NVidias part. I'm sure they'll drop that game or add Watch Dogs.

Can you link it for $10? I see it for $49.99.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!