This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Consoles are holding gaming back".

#31DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/27/2014 6:48:36 AM
drink posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
PS4 has no games.

Its only 5 months old. Nether console has many games

Why is it that, when someone mentions that PS4 sucks, the first response is always "Xbone isn't better"?
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#32KabtheMentatPosted 3/27/2014 6:51:42 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
drink posted...
PS4 has no games.

Why is it that, when someone mentions that PS4 sucks, the first response is always "Xbone isn't better"?

Because:

http://imgur.com/SuoBen3
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#33LunarDream337Posted 3/27/2014 6:52:32 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
drink posted...
PS4 has no games.

Um, when did he say that? No one's jumping to the PS4's defense, the fact of the matter is they are still very new and neither have many games. As for me I'm a console gamer and I'm indifferent. I chose PS4 because of the exclusive titles that will be coming out for it.

Remember when gaming actually used to be about the games?
---
3DS FC: 2723 - 8674 - 4726
PSN: LunarBlossom
#34triple sPosted 3/27/2014 6:54:38 AM
FlyinTonite posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Ya, that's why things like tessellation and 1080p 60fps are standard now- OH WAIT

Dat 1080p at 45 fps and no AA doe.

Lol, something about this had me cracking up.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#35Mr_DelcroixPosted 3/27/2014 6:54:54 AM
Nothing is holding gaming back other than casuals and the stupid greedy corporations that pander to them while simultaneously ruining everything they touch by forcing in things that no one wants.

Shut the living hell up with the stupid "HURR DURR MASTER RACE" bulls*** already and understand who the real enemy is: Publishers.

You are a brain damaged toddler if you believe otherwise.
#36JinKougaPosted 3/27/2014 6:56:47 AM
Loshadt posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
When it comes to stupid arguments, this takes the prize.

And no, i won't explain why it's stupid, i'll leave it for you to think it yourselves.

You won't explain why it's stupid because you can't, meanwhile many of us can explain exactly why that statement holds true. Compare Deus Ex to Deus Ex: Invisible War. Compare Thief 2 to Thief: Deadly Shadows to Thief 2014. Compare Morrowind to Oblivion to Skyrim. Noticing a pattern here?

There comes a point where hardware gets so outdated as to outright hinder progress.

QFT,mate.This deserves,a QFT.
---
"School and Life are two different things,School gives you lessons to give you a test,Life gives you tests to give you a lesson."
#37KabtheMentatPosted 3/27/2014 6:57:57 AM
Mr_Delcroix posted...
Nothing is holding gaming back other than casuals and the stupid greedy corporations that pander to them while simultaneously ruining everything they touch by forcing in things that no one wants.

Shut the living hell up with the stupid "HURR DURR MASTER RACE" bulls*** already and understand who the real enemy is: Publishers.

You are a brain damaged toddler if you believe otherwise.

You do realize it's the "casuals" that are subsidizing the entire gaming industry, right? They make up the overwhelming majority of all game sales. So when a studio does decide to go off and do a smaller project or something different, it's usually because they can afford to...because of those filthy casuals.

TL;DR version: Get over yourself.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#38JinKougaPosted 3/27/2014 7:00:26 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
drink posted...
PS4 has no games.

Because:

http://imgur.com/SuoBen3

This also,deserves a QFT.

Console wars are like real wars.Sony fanboys are too much on the offensive,they leave their own bases undefended,like the Vita boards for example.
---
"School and Life are two different things,School gives you lessons to give you a test,Life gives you tests to give you a lesson."
#39DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/27/2014 7:01:32 AM
LunarDream337 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
drink posted...
PS4 has no games.

Um, when did he say that? No one's jumping to the PS4's defense, the fact of the matter is they are still very new and neither have many games. As for me I'm a console gamer and I'm indifferent. I chose PS4 because of the exclusive titles that will be coming out for it.

Remember when gaming actually used to be about the games?

Highlighted examples.
As for being about the games, remember when gaming was about games and not "exclusives"?
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#40clowningPosted 3/27/2014 7:04:17 AM
Gamers are holding gaming back, with their stubborn refusal to embrace and support new ideas, genres, gaming design concepts.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle