This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most PS4 and Xbox1 users are graphic w*****

#11DerPancakePosted 3/27/2014 2:18:15 AM
Smakkyoface posted...
DerPancake posted...
Console gamers are like the peasants in North Korea, and PC gamers are like the first class in the U.S.A

So console gamers are better at gaming?

I wonder how many people in North Korea have even played videogames.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#12blax34dmPosted 3/27/2014 5:20:42 AM
DerPancake posted...
Smakkyoface posted...
DerPancake posted...
Console gamers are like the peasants in North Korea, and PC gamers are like the first class in the U.S.A

Lol I think smakky is confused
#13Ch3wyPosted 3/27/2014 5:34:17 AM
DerPancake posted...
Smakkyoface posted...
DerPancake posted...

I wonder how many people in North Korea even know what a videogame is.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#14PhilOnDezPosted 3/27/2014 5:34:36 AM
South Korea=good at games
North Korea=living in worse conditions than some undeveloped nations.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#15ThePCElitistPosted 3/27/2014 6:29:17 AM
Double standards is why. It's okay when they are but when a PC gamer says something about graphics they turn around and say they don't matter at all.
#16KabtheMentatPosted 3/27/2014 6:33:26 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
Double standards is why. It's okay when they are but when a PC gamer says something about graphics they turn around and say they don't matter at all.

Sure, but there's a double standard on the other side as well. Typical people that take the "PC master race" nonsense seriously will shout at the highest mountains about console ports and how they suck. Yet if you check their owned games on Steam...probably half of them are console games.

Point is it's all bull ****. Play what you want on what you want and leave people alone. Unless you're playing against them in CoD or LoL. Then kill them and celebrate with a victory teabagging.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#17SpazH3dPosted 3/27/2014 6:33:45 AM
Graphic whales are my favorite whales.
---
- My vision is augmented
#18r0ge00Posted 3/27/2014 6:36:26 AM
And then there's everyone else that doesn't even read, much less post on message boards.
#19phantasyPosted 3/27/2014 6:48:12 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
ThePCElitist posted...

Sure, but there's a double standard on the other side as well. Typical people that take the "PC master race" nonsense seriously will shout at the highest mountains about console ports and how they suck. Yet if you check their owned games on Steam...probably half of them are console games.

Point is it's all bull ****. Play what you want on what you want and leave people alone. Unless you're playing against them in CoD or LoL. Then kill them and celebrate with a victory teabagging.

umm topic is not about console ports its about the double standard when talking about graphics. Console games on pc in general have far superior graphics, hence people buy them for the pc instead of consoles.
---
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]
#20KabtheMentatPosted 3/27/2014 6:49:07 AM
phantasy posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
ThePCElitist posted...

umm topic is not about console ports its about the double standard when talking about graphics. Console games on pc in general have far superior graphics, hence people buy them for the pc instead of consoles.

Way to miss the point.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.