This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would this PC run Battlefield 4 on max?

#31YOeastonYOPosted 3/27/2014 9:30:51 PM
Clouddx posted...
YOeastonYO posted...
Don't care what other people have to do. Was making the point my AMD processor can max this, regardless of what I paid or how inefficient it is.

"I don't care about anyone else but me, cuz I was taught that I was special and unique as a child." Hint: This thread isn't about you.

The point is the price others would pay for it doesn't warrent its performance in game, when cheaper stuff can perform better.

My feelings...

Pretty sure I was responding to the misinformed person that said"and amd processor can't max this game" when in fact, there are. Has nothing to do with money, what Intel processor auto preform what, etc. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Hint: reading comprehension.
#32ClouddxPosted 3/27/2014 9:35:08 PM(edited)
YOeastonYO posted...
Clouddx posted...
YOeastonYO posted...
Don't care what other people have to do. Was making the point my AMD processor can max this, regardless of what I paid or how inefficient it is.

"I don't care about anyone else but me, cuz I was taught that I was special and unique as a child." Hint: This thread isn't about you.

The point is the price others would pay for it doesn't warrent its performance in game, when cheaper stuff can perform better.

My feelings...

Pretty sure I was responding to the misinformed person that said"and amd processor can't max this game" when in fact, there are. Has nothing to do with money, what Intel processor auto preform what, etc. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that. Hint: reading comprehension.

No one said that, and you should work on your grammar before trying to call out my reading comprehension skills. Also the point is why buy a more expensive CPU when a less expensive one can do a better job?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#33DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/27/2014 9:54:53 PM
Pairing an AMD APU with a 7870. WTF.
It's no wonder I've been seeing so many people with gaming PCs putting in APUs and dedicated GPUs, with sites like this around. What is this garbage?
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#34JockoPosted 3/27/2014 10:05:24 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
It's no wonder I've been seeing so many people with gaming PCs putting in APUs and dedicated GPUs, with sites like this around. What is this garbage?

Thank you! I don't get the crackhead idea of defeating the purpose of an APU by slapping a dedicated GPU in there. You might as well connect an ethernet card in there if the motherboard already has an ethernet port if you want to be wasteful.
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/27/2014 10:10:28 PM
Jocko posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Thank you! I don't get the crackhead idea of defeating the purpose of an APU by slapping a dedicated GPU in there. You might as well connect an ethernet card in there if the motherboard already has an ethernet port if you want to be wasteful.

It's more like buying a motherboard specifically for it's cheapo 10/100 ethernet connection, when there's wholely better, less expensive boards, and then pairing it with a 10/100/1000 ethernet wireless card with blutooth and dual-band wireless AC.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross