This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space is free on Origin today!

#11Surprise_CactusPosted 3/27/2014 4:20:59 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Surprise_Cactus posted...
furygods posted...
What I don't get is what did EA smoke that changed their heart?

Is this a trap!?

They gave out a bunch of their newer (at the time) AAA titles for the humble bundle, 100% of the proceeds went to charity too. EA > Valve confirmed

Pretty sure the newest game in that bundle was Crysis 2, wasn't it?

http://www.maximumpc.com/humble_bundle_ea_origin_edition
---
The Windmill the Second is not just for show!
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9106/windmill2ndshl.jpg
#12Justice98405Posted 3/27/2014 4:53:56 PM
It's a good game, I had the 360 version and got rid of it after I beat it. Downloading it now, just found out about it a while ago.

Does anyone know this, after you claim the 'On the House' game, so far it's Dead Space, and then you install it, as I'm doing now, if I ever uninstall it, will Origin still know and remember that I 'have' the game if/when the promo ends? Or do I need to keep it installed?
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#13Fire_Plover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 5:06:55 PM
Justice98405 posted...
It's a good game, I had the 360 version and got rid of it after I beat it. Downloading it now, just found out about it a while ago.

Does anyone know this, after you claim the 'On the House' game, so far it's Dead Space, and then you install it, as I'm doing now, if I ever uninstall it, will Origin still know and remember that I 'have' the game if/when the promo ends? Or do I need to keep it installed?

How it seems to work is that Dead Space currently costs $0.00. So you buy it like normal, albeit at no cost, and it is added to your library like a normal game.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown
#14MC RaZaRPosted 3/27/2014 8:20:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson