This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You need to buy to Nvidias and sli them together to equal 8GB of PS4 RAM.

#101DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/28/2014 5:53:00 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Read the link. Every link shows the SP is 1080p and 60 FPS. The MP uses two 960x1080 screens and if it needs to, it cuts the resolution. Pretty smart technique, if you ask me.

Running between 30 and 40fps certainly isn't 60fps, and interlacing two ~960x1080 images does not make it 1080p.
Seriously, I could run all kinds of crap at 960x1080. That's not even as much as 1600x900. In fact, it's closer to 1280x720. Only about 12.5% more.

So, to sum it up, when running 1920x1080, it can barely stay above 30fps in a closed-in and locked down environment, and even frequently dips below that mark, and when running at ~720p, it runs up to 60fps with frequent dips.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#102Aadrian1234Posted 3/28/2014 6:01:22 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Clouddx posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Have you played Killzone? Last Light's lighting is far worse. And Shogun 2 is easy to handle even on light rigs. A PS4 should handle it no problem.

@Aadrian: 700 dollars outperforming a PS4? Don't make me laugh. The OS takes up 1/7th of that and RAM prices take up around 1/8th. No way you are doing any gaming at good settings.

The problem with your argument is even tech sites state that a 750ti is more than enough to play at console level graphics and FPS.

>_>

also, Appo you should try and die in a fire kthx.

What are you talking about? I haven't seen that anywhere. Either way, the PS4's full potential isn't unlocked. I keep saying that. It has to be fully unlocked to work at 100% capability.

Whatever credibility you had, you just lost with that statement. You REALLY think "unlocking potential" will make it run that much better? What is there to unlock? You are trying WAY too hard to convince something that has already been proven wrong
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#103buonstePosted 3/28/2014 6:12:53 AM
I have nothing again console players (or their systems) but the new machines (Playstation 4 & Xbox One) are not so powerful. Xbox One struggles to play Titanfall on 720p why a Nvidia Geforce 750 Ti (a middle GPU) can run better.

Everybody is free to play what he want but there is no need for comparing a console to a PC, especially when a game like Tomb Raider is better on PC (and is less expensive).
---
Ordinary PC Player.
Graphics is the last thing I look in videogames, gameplay is more important.
#104neoamericanPosted 3/28/2014 6:29:23 AM(edited)
This whole thing is just humorous. The tests were done. PC wins. And at this point, the argument against the evidence is just broadcasting idiocy. Please fanboys, keep up the material.
---
The American dream means equal opportunity for its citizens. The neoamerican dream is the same thing but has a high speed car chase. {WOT}
#105SinisterSlayPosted 3/28/2014 6:30:42 AM
LOL console defenders are funny. It's amazing how little they know and how much they profess to know.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#106DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/28/2014 6:35:31 AM
Well, they are largely kids. It's pretty normal to think that way when you're young.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#107SinisterSlayPosted 3/28/2014 6:37:20 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Well, they are largely kids. It's pretty normal to think that way when you're young.

Good point, I used to know everything when I was young. Shame I forgot it all when I got older.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#108godplaysSNESPosted 3/28/2014 7:08:24 AM
The sad thing is that for the first time, it looked like the consoles wouldn't be RAM starved already at launch, but then both Microsoft and Sony reserve 3GB for the OS

The PS3's/360's 512MB total RAM was what hurt games the most
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#109JKatarnPosted 3/28/2014 7:15:42 AM
If ignorance is bliss, he must be the happiest person on this planet.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#110SinisterSlayPosted 3/28/2014 7:16:31 AM
JKatarn posted...
If ignorance is bliss, he must be the happiest person on this planet.

Doubt it, it's frustrating when you can't convince those older people that your right.
---