This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You need to buy to Nvidias and sli them together to equal 8GB of PS4 RAM.

#111BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/28/2014 11:21:15 AM
The funniest part about this topic is how different it was from most troll attempts. Usually it goes from people believing that the person is legitimately serious to them realizing that there is no way he is serious. This topic, people assumed I was trolling and then decided that I was serious. Kind of interesting.

Anyways, I was bored last night, so... *Shrugs*

Some of you guys should know that I've posted here long enough to not be that dumb about this stuff, though. Look at the rig in my sig. Should have been able to call troll just from that.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#112Aadrian1234Posted 3/28/2014 11:37:28 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
The funniest part about this topic is how different it was from most troll attempts. Usually it goes from people believing that the person is legitimately serious to them realizing that there is no way he is serious. This topic, people assumed I was trolling and then decided that I was serious. Kind of interesting.

Some of you guys should know that I've posted here long enough to not be that dumb about this stuff, though. Look at the rig in my sig. Should have been able to call troll just from that.

He's still trying -__-
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#113BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/28/2014 11:40:46 AM
Trying what, exactly? O_o
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#114BuburibonPosted 3/28/2014 11:45:17 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

It was mildly interesting watching you "play the dumb card" last night. Feel free to do it again. By the way, Infamous: Second Son's performance is just awful, don't you think? In my humble opinion, there's no way someone used to silky smooth 60fps + vsync would find playing Second Son a pleasant experience.

Yep, the PS4 still sucks.
---
Steam | PSN | XBL | NNID: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
#115BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/28/2014 11:51:30 AM
I'm glad you found it interesting. :)

I got quite a few messages from Steam friends about the topic, all laughing. lol

I haven't played much of Second Son yet. Maybe 3-4 hours. It gets some drops here and there for me. Especially during the places where there are a lot of enemies. Kinda interesting for a game that is already running at 30 FPS. The graphics are okay, but they aren't amazing. I've always loved the inFamous gameplay though, and this game is no different. Just wish they'd do away with the touch pad and motion sensing crap.
---
#116SleepComaPosted 3/28/2014 11:52:12 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

It was pretty obvious yet some people believed it.
---
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!
#117lucarioforprezPosted 3/28/2014 11:56:33 AM
I've lost brain cells trying to read this thread
---
George W. Bush is my hero
#118blax34dmPosted 3/28/2014 12:04:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#119blax34dmPosted 3/28/2014 12:06:09 PM
Second son actually looks pretty bonkers imo