This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You need to buy to Nvidias and sli them together to equal 8GB of PS4 RAM.

#41matu90rkPosted 3/27/2014 9:32:57 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
capable of producing graphics never seen on a console

Thing is, we've been used to seeing that kind of graphic level and better since 2011.
#42BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/27/2014 9:34:26 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Explain my trolling.

I don't think you're trolling, You just have no idea what you're talking about. I think you do believe what you say even though it's horrendously inaccurate and wrong.

How is it inaccurate? It's a proven fact that PS4 has so much locked potential and when games can already look better on PS4 than on PC, it's only a matter of time before it surpasses it. It's just logic.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#43SlaynPosted 3/27/2014 9:36:30 PM
The only game that looks better is Tomb Raider, because it came out with updated graphics?
---
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.
#44BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/27/2014 9:40:28 PM
Right, well, not many multiplat games have released on both PC and PS4, so it's hard to compare, but the physics produced from Knack are unseen and the lightning in Killzone is beyond comprehension.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#45ATARIJAWAPosted 3/27/2014 9:41:27 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Explain my trolling.

I don't think you're trolling, You just have no idea what you're talking about. I think you do believe what you say even though it's horrendously inaccurate and wrong.

How is it inaccurate? It's a proven fact that PS4 has so much locked potential and when games can already look better on PS4 than on PC, it's only a matter of time before it surpasses it. It's just logic.

Its a low power tablet cpu paired with a laptop graphics card that has been downclocked and had cores disabled. M$ and Sony skimped on the hardware this gen because they weren't willing to take a loss on the hardware like in past generations. This is the weakest relative console launch in about 20 years (since the SNES days). This is fact. Spin it however you want to make yourself feel better. There isn't nearly as much untapped potential in these consoles as there was last gen and they will fall behind way way faster than last gen. This shouldn't be news to you.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
#46CELTEKKPosted 3/27/2014 9:42:46 PM
it's a troll....
---
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
#47macmahon187Posted 3/27/2014 9:46:00 PM
So wait biggestps3fan, if I have a 4gig card and 16 gigs of system ram what does that do for your logic. Btw I hate to bash your name but dude the ps3 was one of the most poorly engineered consoles I can remember. Its ok, I used to own one very briefly back in 09' but I will give Sony respect for how well they have turned it around with the ps4. Its kinda like a decent gaming laptop performance wise.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#48Blobs_Posted 3/27/2014 10:00:06 PM
Regardless of "Brand loyalty" stupid people are funny :P
---
is haha
#49BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/27/2014 10:00:55 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Explain my trolling.

Its a low power tablet cpu paired with a laptop graphics card that has been downclocked and had cores disabled. M$ and Sony skimped on the hardware this gen because they weren't willing to take a loss on the hardware like in past generations. This is the weakest relative console launch in about 20 years (since the SNES days). This is fact. Spin it however you want to make yourself feel better. There isn't nearly as much untapped potential in these consoles as there was last gen and they will fall behind way way faster than last gen. This shouldn't be news to you.

That is more a show of how little tapped potential the last set of consoles had when they launched. This time around, both consoles had a lot to show and they competed neck and neck. It's been show time and time again how powerful these consoles were, at E3 and everywhere. Like I said, look at the two games I mentioned before.
---
#50jelly2008Posted 3/27/2014 10:06:49 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Explain my trolling.

That is more a show of how little tapped potential the last set of consoles had when they launched. This time around, both consoles had a lot to show and they competed neck and neck. It's been show time and time again how powerful these consoles were, at E3 and everywhere. Like I said, look at the two games I mentioned before.

Still doesn't change the fact that the PS4 is underpowered. I mean, why is 1080p/60 not yet a standard feature? Can't call it a next-gen machine if it can't do that.
---
Intel C2D E7500/ Intel DG41RQ/ CM GX550W Bronze/ ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU/ 4GB Transcend DDR2-800 RAM/ Seagate 320GB + 1TB HDD/ Hitachi 250GB HDD/ Win 8.1 64-bit