This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You need to buy to Nvidias and sli them together to equal 8GB of PS4 RAM.

#71hyjinx17Posted 3/27/2014 11:47:05 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Good to know PC gamers are so insecure that they think someone has to have brain damage to like a console.

You don't need to have brain damage to like consoles, you need to have brain damage to think consoles are more powerful than good pcs.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#72BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/27/2014 11:51:59 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Good to know PC gamers are so insecure that they think someone has to have brain damage to like a console.

You don't need to have brain damage to like consoles, you need to have brain damage to think consoles are more powerful than good pcs.

Not all consoles. Just the PS4 is. Why in the world do you think that I thought all of them were?!
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#73hyjinx17Posted 3/27/2014 11:54:36 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

Not all consoles. Just the PS4 is. Why in the world do you think that I thought all of them were?!

Sorry I thought you were severely brain damaged. I guess it's only slight brain damage since you think only the ps4 is more powerful
---
#74logicillPosted 3/27/2014 11:59:13 PM
macmahon187 posted...
I guarantee his Sig was copy and pasted from someone else.

You'd think that, wouldn't you?
---
"It doesn't matter where you start, because to get where you want to go, you have to go through Philadelphia." - Dusty Baker
#75Aadrian1234Posted 3/28/2014 12:05:22 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
logicill posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
If you're serious, please jump off a building.

Is diving on a rock head first acceptable? Because he already has that one checked off.

Good to know people come from other boards with the intent of doing nothing but trying to start a flame war over nothing. Please, continue on with how a static $400 piece of tech is better than a build that you can upgrade as new parts come out? Seriously, go back from wherever you came from. Doesn't take much common sense to look at your username, look at the board subject, then realize either a fanboy or a troll is behind it.
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#76BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/28/2014 12:07:29 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

Sorry I thought you were severely brain damaged. I guess it's only slight brain damage since you think only the ps4 is more powerful

Explain to me how Tomb Raider is way better looking. Tell me a game with as good lighting as Killzone: Shadowfall and as good physics as Knack has.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#77logicillPosted 3/28/2014 12:10:40 AM
All dem physics.
---
"It doesn't matter where you start, because to get where you want to go, you have to go through Philadelphia." - Dusty Baker
#78BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 3/28/2014 12:10:42 AM
Aadrian1234 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
logicill posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

Is diving on a rock head first acceptable? Because he already has that one checked off.

Good to know people come from other boards with the intent of doing nothing but trying to start a flame war over nothing. Please, continue on with how a static $400 piece of tech is better than a build that you can upgrade as new parts come out? Seriously, go back from wherever you came from. Doesn't take much common sense to look at your username, look at the board subject, then realize either a fanboy or a troll is behind it.

GameFAQs calls troll or fanboy whenever someone disagrees. The fact of the matter is, PS4 is an intense piece of hardware that can be rivaled by a PC that you pour thousands into. Difference is that PS4's hardware is built to last, whereas PC MIGHT last for 2-3 years.
---
#79hyjinx17Posted 3/28/2014 12:25:41 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

Explain to me how Tomb Raider is way better looking. Tell me a game with as good lighting as Killzone: Shadowfall and as good physics as Knack has.

First of all tomb raider released a new version for the new consoles the PC only got a port of the old gen one(and still looks better than that cartoonish redoing of Lara) Metro Last lights lighting on PC craps all over kill zone and while not particles, I'd love to see the ps4 handle the huge battles of total war shogun 2 at the same fidelity.
---
#80Aadrian1234Posted 3/28/2014 12:33:10 AM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
logicill posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

GameFAQs calls troll or fanboy whenever someone disagrees. The fact of the matter is, PS4 is an intense piece of hardware that can be rivaled by a PC that you pour thousands into. Difference is that PS4's hardware is built to last, whereas PC MIGHT last for 2-3 years.

Keep telling yourself that. I'll be over here playing on my $700 PC that completely outperforms the PS4 and XBone.
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"