This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 1 is free @ Origins

#21Cobra1010(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 9:55:06 AM
txlion posted...
I played about 10 minutes of it. The K/B mouse setup didn't seem so bad. Why is everyone hating on it? Anyway for free hell that's a no brainer. Everyone should get it if they haven't played the game already. The game still holds up pretty well IMO. Graphics and gameplay still are pretty good.

According to my steam account, I've got about 30 minutes on it. The aiming feel very heavy if u use mouse and keyboard. It was pretty much unplayble. I think its some sort of mouse acceleration they have. Same with borderlands 1. Its the bad console to Pc ports.

I have a controller now but i doubt id play it still. I enjoyed Dead space 2 alot though.
---
GG Riot
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
#22spartansbrotherPosted 3/28/2014 4:20:01 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Clouddx posted...
Rather not create an account for that horrid service.

Exactly what's wrong with the service?

nothing really, people just hate it because "zomg ea is tha devil!!!!1". in some ways its actually better than steam (better support, , can get a refund, better overlay, is not down for maitenece every week, way WAY less glitchy than steam). of course though, steam has a way better library.

anyway already got the game on steam from humble bundle, its cool that they are doing this though, probably as a "thanks for not giving us the golden turd"
---
*wipes brown*
#23Cobra1010(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 9:37:05 PM
Well for me, whether a company is good or not is the price they can offer. IF Origin offers the same game as steam at lower price then EA is the better company.
---
GG Riot
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
#24TimePharaohPosted 3/28/2014 10:29:24 PM
Not worth the cost of having to install Origin
#25TimePharaohPosted 3/28/2014 10:29:45 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
Well for me, whether a company is good or not is the price they can offer. IF Origin offers the same game as steam at lower price then EA is the better company.

McDonalds=10 star restaurant