This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

On the House promotion by good guy EA.

#1QuestofChosenPosted 3/28/2014 8:57:24 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/28/dead-space-is-the-first-freebie-in-origins-new-on-the-house-pro/

Cool promotion. Hopefully the other games are great like Dead Space.
---
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Resident Evil 4: HD Edition, Darksiders 2
#2Ch3wyPosted 3/28/2014 8:59:00 AM
Sweet, didn't know that it was only the beginning of a new thing.

RIP Steam.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#3MortalDangerPosted 3/28/2014 9:01:18 AM
Yea, but where they get ya is the shipping and handling.
---
God Bless America.
#4LoshadtPosted 3/28/2014 9:08:37 AM
Oh boy, free EA games, I can't wait to play those games as opposed to actual good games.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#5GoIrish80Posted 3/28/2014 9:19:13 AM
Loshadt posted...
Oh boy, free EA games, I can't wait to play those games as opposed to actual good games.

Yeah I hear you, I mean clearly your opinion is the be-all-end-all on what games are considered "good" and really anyone who thinks that EA makes any games worth playing should brought out back and shot.

If only every person in the world liked and disliked the same exact things, what a great, exciting world we would live in.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#6happyscrub1Posted 3/28/2014 9:31:07 AM
MortalDanger posted...
Yea, but where they get ya is the shipping and handling.

You pay S&H for downloads? Must be a liberal state
---
Who is happyscrub? Click to find out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaxB9eK1X4
#7matu90rkPosted 3/28/2014 9:32:15 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
Loshadt posted...

Yeah I hear you, I mean clearly your opinion is the be-all-end-all on what games are considered "good" and really anyone who thinks that EA makes any games worth playing should brought out back and shot.

If only every person in the world liked and disliked the same exact things, what a great, exciting world we would live in.

But he's right.
#8dekouPosted 3/28/2014 9:41:20 AM
matu90rk posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
Loshadt posted...

But he's right.

Dead Space is good, though.
#9SteamsterPosted 3/28/2014 9:49:20 AM
Sounds fantastic
#10Ch3wyPosted 3/28/2014 10:01:54 AM
Loshadt posted...

Hating on EA is mainstream now, so you can like their games and still be cool.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001