This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

On the House promotion by good guy EA.

#21Master_BassPosted 3/28/2014 11:57:16 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
MortalDanger posted...
Yea, but where they get ya is the shipping and handling.

You pay S&H for downloads? Must be a liberal state

It's expensive to get those packets to deliver your downloaded game, you know. They have a family to feed too!
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#22KabutoflowerPosted 3/28/2014 11:58:56 AM
Companies do far worse than EA and get no bad PR. When EA is business partners with companies that hire death squads to go around and kill pro union activists I'll start thinking about boycotting them.
---
"Don't talk when I'm orating."-Ben Caxton, Stranger In A Strange Land
3 year hiatus from the internet. Back with new accounts for everything.
#23LoshadtPosted 3/28/2014 12:04:48 PM(edited)
Kabutoflower posted...
Companies do far worse than EA and get no bad PR

EA has the poor fortune of being evil in an industry that is more tech-savvy and more connected than the average individual, their evil is much easier to notice in comparison. And I would consider buying out and killing off studios, breaking games into pieces and selling them off part-by-part, online passes, using gay people as a shield from criticism, releasing a game with always online DRM, and generally just being dicks is more than good enough reason to say "yeah nah, not buying their crap anymore."

Companies like BoA can act like Hitler because they're basically untouchable, but to say they get no bad PR is absurd, they just get lumped in as banking instead of as an individual most of the time.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#24DerPancakePosted 3/28/2014 12:04:58 PM
Loshadt posted...

Flies swarm to s***, arguing popularity is not an argument.

From what I remembered flies swarm to s*** because they are starving, the guys playing EA games aren't starving for games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#25Ch3wyPosted 3/28/2014 12:08:47 PM
DerPancake posted...
Loshadt posted...

Flies swarm to s***, arguing popularity is not an argument.

From what I remembered flies swarm to s*** because they are starving, the guys playing EA games aren't starving for games.

As someone who is related to a biologist I can confirm this.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#26LoshadtPosted 3/28/2014 12:12:42 PM(edited)
DerPancake posted...

Actually that's because feces naturally contains the chemical 3-benzopyrrole and some insects need it to produce pheromones.
---
#27KabutoflowerPosted 3/28/2014 12:24:18 PM
Loshadt posted...
Companies like BoA can act like Hitler because they're basically untouchable,

not sure where you got BoA from, was talking specifically about Coke specifically
---
"Don't talk when I'm orating."-Ben Caxton, Stranger In A Strange Land
3 year hiatus from the internet. Back with new accounts for everything.
#28LoshadtPosted 3/28/2014 12:27:24 PM
Kabutoflower posted...
not sure where you got BoA from, was talking specifically about Coke specifically

Coke just got flak recently for having the national anthem sung in different languages. That's f***ing bananas.
---
#29rusty12000Posted 3/28/2014 12:55:57 PM(edited)
Ch3wy posted...
Sweet, didn't know that it was only the beginning of a new thing.

RIP Steam.

I doubt that, maybe RIP Uplay. Steam is much bigger and better then Origin will ever be, so keep dreaming. I mean they have what 4 non EA games? Origin isn't even on the same level.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#30DiviDudePosted 3/28/2014 12:57:17 PM
Loshadt is quickly becoming the most predictable poster on PCH. For whatever that's worth.