This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

need an immediate monitor. just broke mine.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. need an immediate monitor. just broke mine.

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
3 years ago#1
with amazon prime pref. my limit is $100. dont mind size and i know 1080p is probably out of the question.

i squished my 1080p monitor when i was transporting it. i thought i had it placed securely. now i can't see anything below the bottomw 1/4th of the screen.

dont really have the money to replace my monitor and $100 is the best i can pull including tax. any one got any good ideas from amazon? found a few at $80 but they dont have HDMI input.

like this one http://www.amazon.com/HL205ABB-19-5-LED-LCD-Monitor/dp/B00EPRCZ16/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1396024247&sr=8-22&keywords=pc+monitor

thanks in advance.
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / 2X 4GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1333 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#2
Well that looks fine. Do you need HDMI?
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: Ragnarokxv

Ragnarokxv
3 years ago#3
That isn't a very good monitor. It only has a VGA input, which is why it is so cheap as manufacturers must pay a license fee to include HDMI. 19" is also quite small as well.

I don't think I can help you much, your budget is too low. I don't buy cheap electronics, especially monitors. If you are going to be staring at the thing for several hours a day over several years you may as well spend a little more to enhance that experience dramatically.

At minimum you should get a monitor with HDMI and a 20"+ screen that is 1080p.
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#4
http://amzn.com/B0085H66NU should do the job well and it has DVI at least. I don't think HDMI is happening under $100.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#5
Did you punch your monitor after losing a music game?
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
3 years ago#6
I bet his wall looked totally normal before he started playing Stepmania.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: klaxender

klaxender
3 years ago#7
Check your local listings and even good will. Might luck out and find something nice for cheap.
PSN/Steam ID: klaxender

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
3 years ago#8
man the community is really not looked at very highly at is it. so many assumptions of rage lol. i just took it to my friends house to watch anime until he fixed his TV. since my monitor was the next biggest thing we had. i put it face down in the back seat thinking that it'll be best incase anything falls on it, it wouldn't hit the screen. i didn't realize that even as a flatscreen it was too much weight on the back and i guess squished my monitor.

sorry i didn't rage like most of the people you guys assume me to be.

thanks for that monitor link though. it'll do for now thanks.
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / 2X 4GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1333 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
3 years ago#9
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254112

This monitor is $119 and looks like it has free shipping, use the coupon code or else it will be 129
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. need an immediate monitor. just broke mine.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived