This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i loved Bioshock infinite SO HARD.

#21ShadowThaReaperPosted 3/29/2014 7:36:27 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
Most over the top rant I've seen in this topic. What you've proposed makes absolutely no sense and does nothing but to solidify the fact that you're an entitled little gamer brat with that attitude. You made absolutely no valid arguments or points to support your claim and you just go on as if your opinion is fact and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Sorry but the world doesn't work like that and it most definitely doesn't revolve around you.

Restrictive weapon limit
Regenerating health
Iron sights
Bad writing
Linear level design
Bullet sponge enemies

Am I talking about DNF, or Bioshock Infinite?
#22SythisTaruPosted 3/29/2014 7:41:39 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Bioshock Infinite was just as bad as Duke Nukem Forever, and suffered from all the same problems.

But the Reddit crowd is so dumb that pretentious writing that doesn't make any real sense appeals to them.

Most over the top rant I've seen in this topic. What you've proposed makes absolutely no sense and does nothing but to solidify the fact that you're an entitled little gamer brat with that attitude. You made absolutely no valid arguments or points to support your claim and you just go on as if your opinion is fact and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Sorry but the world doesn't work like that and it most definitely doesn't revolve around you.

Just report him and move on. Some people don't deserve to play games.
#23pitt12177Posted 3/29/2014 7:42:43 AM
Got a handful of sociopaths in this topic. It's pretty hilarious.
#24Jprime666Posted 3/29/2014 7:44:46 AM
pitt12177 posted...
Got a handful of sociopaths in this topic. It's pretty hilarious.

welcome to internet forums
---
Stay away from the Summoner!
#25DiviDudePosted 3/29/2014 8:23:20 AM
It's a pretty good game, taken as a whole. Unfortunately there is a ubiquitous subgroup of gamers with an obnoxious agenda of hating everything new for all sorts of petty and often incoherent reasons. Usually involves throwing around meaningless buzzword pseudo-criticisms like "dumbed down" and complaining about "cash grabs" and so forth, bashing newer games for missing features that older games often couldn't even do right in the first place. Basically the gamer equivalent of this: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/238/423/a4e.jpg
#26ShadowThaReaperPosted 3/29/2014 8:26:59 AM
Notice how all the people who don't like Bioshock Infinite can state very logical reasons for why it's not a very good game.

The fanboys, on the other hand, can only spout hate and vitriol towards people who don't like the same game that they do. They also can't even explain why it's a good game.
#27SleepComaPosted 3/29/2014 8:39:04 AM
Game was so disappointing in my opinion.

I mean u thought BS2 was bad but playing Infinite made me realize how much better it was and now I'm buying it.

The combat was so dumbed down that I couldn't believe it. Even if it wasn't hyped up like it was it's still a mediocre game to me. So boring
---
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!
#28DerPancakePosted 3/29/2014 8:44:38 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Notice how all the people who don't like Bioshock Infinite can state very logical reasons for why it's not a very good game.

The fanboys, on the other hand, can only spout hate and vitriol towards people who don't like the same game that they do. They also can't even explain why it's a good game.

Isn't that you when people call out the mediocrity of Wonderful 101?
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#29ShadowThaReaperPosted 3/29/2014 8:46:50 AM
DerPancake posted...
Isn't that you when people call out the mediocrity of Wonderful 101?

Absolutely not. The people who poop on it have never even played it.
#30kingkeith9Posted 3/29/2014 9:00:17 AM
Bioshock Infinite did have horrible gameplay and the story just seemed incomplete. The first half was fine but the 2nd half was just jumping all over the place. The weapon system was terrible and the tonics were rubbish.